Login

russian armor

How to farm War Spoils

PAGES (68)down
30 Nov 2015, 20:01 PM

Well, have been farming for four days in a row now (usually between 17 and 20 hours per day) for Ostheer and only got one commander which was a duplicate :(

About the disconnecting: dunno if it's coincidence, but since I posted about it, I didn't get disconnected from the game anymore. I have a hunch that my PC restarted while I was away (got a notification about a backup of unsaved files in Office), but the farming was still going on. So I guess the reconnect thing already works fine and those two times it maybe missed a button, or something.

1 Dec 2015, 10:02 AM
Donator 11

well, its based on RNG, you may have been unlucky.
did you redownload the script after i changed them?
1 Dec 2015, 16:55 PM

did you redownload the script after i changed them?
No, I didn't do that yet. Of course karma kicked me for posting here: next morning I was disconnected from Relic servers ;)

Is it the same link in the first post for both scripts, or did you post a new link somewhere to the changed scripts?

Also, other question: sometimes a pop-up from a background program takes over control and becomes active window instead of CoH2. So sometimes when I return to the PC I see the victory screen in the background (with the options to quit matcch or continue playing). Am I not getting warspoils for that game, or does it still count for the amount of hours?
2 Dec 2015, 08:31 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Dec 2015, 16:55 PMSlayer

Is it the same link in the first post for both scripts, or did you post a new link somewhere to the changed scripts?
its the same links

Also, other question: sometimes a pop-up from a background program takes over control and becomes active window instead of CoH2. So sometimes when I return to the PC I see the victory screen in the background (with the options to quit matcch or continue playing). Am I not getting warspoils for that game, or does it still count for the amount of hours?

it should at least count for the amount of hours and actually you should get warspoils aswell
2 Dec 2015, 15:51 PM

OK, re-downloaded them. I'll report on the disconnecting!

its the same links
it should at least count for the amount of hours and actually you should get warspoils aswell
Nice, so the only drawback of the window not being active anymore is that the loop stops. Fair enough.

4 Dec 2015, 14:11 PM

FIXED! after December Update script not working anymore
4 Dec 2015, 15:23 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Dec 2015, 15:51 PMSlayer
OK, re-downloaded them. I'll report on the disconnecting!

Nice, so the only drawback of the window not being active anymore is that the loop stops. Fair enough.

yeah, pretty much. actually it would be pretty easy to include something that makes the window active after the vps have run out. i probably wont do it for the general script, but if you want i can give you a little help with it

FIXED! after December Update script not working anymore

tested it and it worked fine for me, except the reconnect part, which i fixed and uploaded. what is/ was not working for you?

4 Dec 2015, 15:50 PM

For myself I don't think this is legit and the wrong way to convince Relic to change the WS-system... Just my two cents

and relic is not abusive and scamming? they advertised something in store and made people to buy X commander and now in a patch they have removed most of commander abilities and replaced them with random stuff? the only and only commander i was playing as Wehrmacht was close air support and now it is totally a useless commander, elite troops now has stormtroops while i paid paid for the doctrine which gives u stormtroops just to have those units, if i knew a commander i already had would get that ability in a patch i wouldn't pay for it. this game is a pay to win scam deny it cause you are a fanboy and nothing more. this game never will be a competitive game and anyone who is winning in tournament is just a noob who has paid for his win. pay to win does not mean once u pay there is a button u press and u win, if u pay for something which gives u advantage in certain situations this is pay to win.

counter strike is competitive because you do not pay real money for your guns and it has no game changing DLC, look at this stupid garbage coh2 and its stupid community who support it blindly the price of DLCs are higher than the normal game and all DLCs are super game changing. they stopped giving you coop DLCs because they tried multiplayer DLC commanders and it worked out really well because of casuals enjoyed to pay and win.

i removed this game after PTRS patch which was anti everything rifle, 2 days ago a friend of mine gifted me brits DLC for free kept asking me to give it another try it is better than the past, and not a week has passed since i installed this game, a patch has arrived which has changed almost every ability of every commander which they advertised and sold for real money also they added two more pay to win DLCs again.
4 Dec 2015, 18:31 PM

Twelve hours of running the script and three common bulletins that I already own... Never been happier!
4 Dec 2015, 21:02 PM

yeah, pretty much. actually it would be pretty easy to include something that makes the window active after the vps have run out. i probably wont do it for the general script, but if you want i can give you a little help with it
I'd appreciate that :) Why wouldn't you include it in the general script, though?

On the reconnecting: tested it two days now, I only got disconnected when the Relic servers were down for maintenance (yesterday).

Funny thing: I saw that I got a German commander (Mechanized Assault doctrine), but then the Relic serves were down. I restarted the game anbd I noticed it wasn't added to my inventory :S :(

Then after the servers came back up, it was there :) yay!
4 Dec 2015, 22:53 PM
Admin Red  Badge

this game never will be a competitive game and anyone who is winning in tournament is just a noob who has paid for his win.

So DevM has paid for his win in OCF? :snfDevm:
5 Dec 2015, 09:38 AM

So DevM has paid for his win in OCF? :snfDevm:

this game is not based on skill. you do not have a bad call of duty player niether a good call of duty player because that game is just a joke for kids, same goes about COH2, it is the call of duty of RTS! if he has used a OKW + USF + Brits or any premium commanders for original armies soviets and wehrmacht yes he has paid for his win. because by buying the game alone u have no access to those the problem is the entire smart people who played COH1 are gone and abandoned this gargabge so what is left behind is bunch casuals who were totally sucky at COH1 and now thanks to coh2 always working spam tactics and paid to win DLCs they are able to win games so they support this garbage i am so sad my entire play time in COH2 comes from open beta and it shows i have 280 hours on this garbage game this is just a pitty for my steam profile
5 Dec 2015, 11:46 AM

Is it just me, or is it since the new update war spoils have died down a lot? Every time I use this, it can sit for 5-6 hours and I'll only get one or two bulletins. JUST got done letting it sit for 5 hours and I got a veteran anti-tank bulletin for USF, which I already owned. Last time I let it sit for 6 hours and I only got 3 common bulletins, of which were all duplicates. No idea what's going on, but I definitely feel as if I'm getting nothing.

https://gyazo.com/ebb8e836cf0be66e0b343fa803ee602b

https://gyazo.com/18b2d5062a57f6db6a9f29bc9e647e5c
5 Dec 2015, 13:51 PM

Is it just me, or is it since the new update war spoils have died down a lot? Every time I use this, it can sit for 5-6 hours and I'll only get one or two bulletins. JUST got done letting it sit for 5 hours and I got a veteran anti-tank bulletin for USF, which I already owned. Last time I let it sit for 6 hours and I only got 3 common bulletins, of which were all duplicates. No idea what's going on, but I definitely feel as if I'm getting nothing.

https://gyazo.com/ebb8e836cf0be66e0b343fa803ee602b

https://gyazo.com/18b2d5062a57f6db6a9f29bc9e647e5c
Just farmed for 12 hours, got 3 drops with 4 items (2 skins and 2 bulletins, one duplicate).
7 Dec 2015, 19:34 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Dec 2015, 21:02 PMSlayer
I'd appreciate that :) Why wouldn't you include it in the general script, though?

thought that it might confuse people if suddenly the coh2 window pops up, but on second thought a mouse suddenly moving is as bad. i will include it in the next version
7 Dec 2015, 21:14 PM

i will include it in the next version
Nice, tia :)

Just came back from work and found the results of ~10 hours of farming. The loop had been interrupted by a pop-up and it was on the victory screen.

Harvest:
- one commander (Encirclement)
- two skins (one duplicate)
- six bulletins (five duplicates)

I'm happy with Encirclement, now I hope the next one is Osttruppen commander :)
9 Dec 2015, 12:31 PM

Everything works great until the game ends, it quits as expected but then fails to close the "Post-game stats" screen and start a new game.

I've double and triple checked the correct version and followed all directions.

Just to make sure it was repeatable, I set it up and left it all night(twice), with the same problem.

Ideas?

Thanks!

EDIT: Found a person with the same problem several pages up from this, will attempt that solution. "Use the old 1000vp script" Gotcha will attempt!
10 Dec 2015, 14:06 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Dec 2015, 21:14 PMSlayer

I'm happy with Encirclement, now I hope the next one is Osttruppen commander :)

i wish you best luck, but getting a specific commander for ostheer and soviets will take a lot of time, because they have so many
Everything works great until the game ends, it quits as expected but then fails to close the "Post-game stats" screen and start a new game.
EDIT: Found a person with the same problem several pages up from this, will attempt that solution. "Use the old 1000vp script" Gotcha will attempt!

you and everyone else can try the newest version of the script:

you will need this mod:
Autovictory
if you have subscribed to his mod, you will find "Autovictory" under win conditions and then you can set the duration you want (30, 60 or 120 minutes). The script then automatically detects how long it will take until victory.
Another cool feature of the script: it should now work flawlessly with 4k monitors or windows 10, and the coh2 window doesnt have to be in the top left corner anymore. Furthermore, random popups during the game do not stop the script.
New Script
any feedback (works, doesnt work, cool, sucks, ..) is appreciated

10 Dec 2015, 19:20 PM

New Script
any feedback (works, doesnt work, cool, sucks, ..) is appreciated
Do I need the mod for this script to work, or is it just an extra option?
10 Dec 2015, 21:52 PM
Donator 11

you need it. another thing: the script now works on every map!
PAGES (68)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 23
Germany 1
Germany 635

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %