Login

russian armor

How to farm War Spoils

PAGES (68)down
3 Aug 2015, 04:42 AM

i copied your script from the "spoilers" to an .ahk file and ran it. I got this message box. Help? https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t34.0-12/11844264_10155865748310147_2113913437_n.jpg?oh=2ce6bd9084c711297289b97d3352ef20&oe=55C0F791

edit: nvm i read the original post more carefully and downloaded the file
3 Aug 2015, 16:10 PM

I am having an issue with the script.

I have set the resolution to 1024x768.

Game is -window -forceactive

I made the skirmish game settings 1000vp, fixed, standard etc

Selected an Easy AI.

Ran the script and clicked back onto the COH2 window.

The script moves to, and clicks, start game but, after the loading has completed, will not "press any key". The cursor does move after clicking start game to the "press any key" button position but does not progress. Is load time having an effect on when the pixels are detected? I'm out of ideas...
3 Aug 2015, 22:29 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Aug 2015, 04:42 AMNosliw
I got this message box.

are you 100% sure you copied the whole thing? i tried it and it worked fine for me. anyway, downloading it is fine as well

The script moves to, and clicks, start game but, after the loading has completed, will not "press any key". The cursor does move after clicking start game to the "press any key" button position but does not progress. Is load time having an effect on when the pixels are detected? I'm out of ideas...

load time shouldnt have any effect. did you use the intelligent script?
if not, does the basic script work for you?

4 Aug 2015, 02:18 AM

are you 100% sure you copied the whole thing? i tried it and it worked fine for me. anyway, downloading it is fine as well

load time shouldnt have any effect. did you use the intelligent script?
if not, does the basic script work for you?

Both have the same result.
5 Aug 2015, 15:48 PM
Donator 11

hmm, that is weird.
which screen resolution do you have?
and where exactly does the mouse cursor sit when loading is finished?
7 Aug 2015, 17:31 PM

It has to do with pixel detection. I've run the script after removing all of the pixel detection parts and it works fine. When I leave a section of it in, that's the part it hangs at.

The game is ran at the recommended resolution and I've tried running with desktop resolution at various settings. Same result on each, when using the .exe, it hangs at the "press any key" screen with the mouse hovered over the button.

It is weird...
9 Aug 2015, 12:37 PM

Just increase the amount of loops it does by editing the exe/script. It's right at the start called loop and the default number is '100.' Change that to 1000 or whatever you want.

Ok, so what would be the problem then? I noticed that my games doesn't load anymore and do the script aftermany hours?
10 Aug 2015, 20:38 PM
Donator 11

It has to do with pixel detection. I've run the script after removing all of the pixel detection parts and it works fine. When I leave a section of it in, that's the part it hangs at.
It is weird...

you could have saved yourself a lot of work just by downloading the classic script :D
the pixel detection doesnt work for some people and i have no idea why. i have worked/will work more on a script, that detects the right colours on your screen, but its not yet working a 100%

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Aug 2015, 12:37 PMGabron

Ok, so what would be the problem then? I noticed that my games doesn't load anymore and do the script aftermany hours?

well, if the script runs several instances of the game (and is supposed to run 100), but stops after a short time, its probably something with your pc and not the script

15 Aug 2015, 14:26 PM

Ok and how can it be fixed?
21 Aug 2015, 07:43 AM
Donator 11

if i knew, i would tell you! probably some enegry saving option or somewhat, or your windowsinstallation does tupid things because its not fresh, or your computer gets too hot, or whatever. so many factors! try to look it up in the event viewer, there might be a hint there
23 Aug 2015, 22:10 PM

Ok, is there a way to turn off all the video functions and run the game in Safe mod, as a console command? So that it doesn't consume so much computer power. Also I am working on an update for the script, to simulate 1 hour of farming as 1000.
24 Aug 2015, 12:04 PM

Relic posted in the past that autohotkey is against the rules, but hey - who cares. The game is so fubared, it almost doesnt matter if half your team-mates are scripts running in the background.
24 Aug 2015, 13:50 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Aug 2015, 22:10 PMGabron
Ok, is there a way to turn off all the video functions and run the game in Safe mod, as a console command? So that it doesn't consume so much computer power. Also I am working on an update for the script, to simulate 1 hour of farming as 1000.

you are either a very talented cracker or you have no clue of what you are doing or trying to achieve. it might be possible to do that by mirroring the commands that coh2 would send to the server, but it would certainly be illegal

Relic posted in the past that autohotkey is against the rules, but hey - who cares. The game is so fubared, it almost doesnt matter if half your team-mates are scripts running in the background.

do you have a source for that?
this script doesnwt work with multiplayer, so it shouldnt really harm anybody. finally this is only a client-side script, so its hard to detect

3 Sep 2015, 22:37 PM
Donator 11

so, just for information, the script works fine with brits, but the reconnect-feature seems to be a bit buggy for me. but as long as your connection is stable, you are all good to go!

probably wont have much time for bugfixing or big changes in the next weeks, but you can of course post any errors
3 Sep 2015, 22:38 PM

Is this allowed? It seams like something relic would hit hard on. Is it safe to use? :o
3 Sep 2015, 22:41 PM
Donator 11

well, this tool (autohotkey) is also used by many pros for keyboardremapping.
furthermore, mods of this site have reached out to relic to relic concerning this script and they didnt get a negative answer. furthermore relic never approached me, depite also posting this also on the official forums

edit:
and i wasnt banned, obviously
3 Sep 2015, 22:44 PM

well, this tool (autohotkey) is also used by many pros for keyboardremapping.
furthermore, mods of this site have reached out to relic to relic concerning this script and they didnt get a negative answer. furthermore relic never approached me, depite also posting this also on the official forums

edit:
and i wasnt banned, obviously

Huh, surprising. Seeing how they don't seam to want to change the war spoil system you would think that they find it good as it is and would take action against people trying to by pass the grind of it.
4 Sep 2015, 10:03 AM

Suddenly having a lot of issues with the Brits release. I either get disconnected after 1-2 1000 VP games or it gets stuck on the victory screen (cursor locks to the middle of the window and I have to abort the script to fix it).
4 Sep 2015, 10:51 AM
Donator 11

the disconnect-stuff might be something with their servers, the second thing seems to be more important. if you are able to reproduce it, i would be happy if you could tell me so. oh, and if it happens, please try to move the mouse just a little to the left an right of the ?quit match? button, to test wether it might be somethig with the colordetection
Phy
4 Sep 2015, 12:13 PM

I ran the classic macro a lot of times b4 patch and it worked fine. The problem now is that when game finishes and you're on lobby instead of clicking to the start game button it clicks to load game!

Any idea how to fix it?
PAGES (68)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 57
Germany 37

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %