Login

russian armor

How to farm War Spoils

PAGES (68)down
29 Jun 2015, 10:05 AM

Yeah setting the pc to never go sleep fixed it for me, it works fine now, tough the war spoils rate is kinda low and even with this beautiful map and script (thanks scratched and the guy who made the map) will take quite a long time. Well, still better then never having them :P
29 Jun 2015, 13:26 PM

I find it interesting that it works for some and not for others. Scratched and I tried figuring out what the problem could have been. My problem is my units don't do anything after the first two auto clicks. But I'm pretty sure Sratched will find and fix!
29 Jun 2015, 21:45 PM

The script from the THIRD Edit on his very FIRST post works like a charm for me. I've gotten 3 drops in the 4-5 hours I've left the game running. Everyone needs to wire Scratched some cash or something. The guys a genius, as well as the guy who made the map. GG
29 Jun 2015, 23:38 PM

Thanks a lot for fixing the issue scratchedpaintjob the script is now working fine
30 Jun 2015, 05:28 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jun 2015, 23:38 PMxaikus
Thanks a lot for fixing

i didnt fix the issue, the third script is just very basic and lacks all components that might fail.

im still trying to find a good way to really fix the error. i think i will upload soemthing today
30 Jun 2015, 15:44 PM
Donator 11

so, here we go:
Scriptwriter
This Script should write the right script (no, i havent watched inception too much :D)

so how do you do it:
just do whatever you would do it with the normal script, except it only runs one time
this script works with 250VPs, but writes the script for 1000VPs

oh and if somehow you need to restart the process, make sure to delete farm1000vppersonal.ahk beforehand
1 Jul 2015, 05:39 AM

sad to say, but this does not work for me, it just moves the mouse, first above the start game button ( by a hair ) then below it, then freezes, not doing anything, tried other fixes, but got nothing, maybe because i am on a Windows 8.1? or that my comp is 4k capable, tho using the reccomended settings for the script.....
1 Jul 2015, 06:37 AM
Donator 11

if you run it in 1024*768, which you seem to do, it should hit the start game button. i think that not the script is wrong, but windows 8.
could you try and set they design to windows 7 just for a test?
1 Jul 2015, 15:04 PM

Ok, just wondering, can't the war spoils be modified in an algorithm? As like, lets say it only gives you warspoils after playing a match, but can't you trick the game in lets say that you have played 1000 matches? So that you don't need to keep the computer on farming? Isn't it easier this way?
1 Jul 2015, 16:02 PM

set the design? you mean run in compatability mode?
1 Jul 2015, 20:05 PM

Yes, something like that. Maybe I could design it, but I don't really have time.
1 Jul 2015, 21:16 PM
Donator 11

set the design? you mean run in compatability mode?

well, is thinking whether parts of the window frame for example might be too big, either because of windows 8 or 4k. this would mean, that the pixelpositions are off

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Jul 2015, 15:04 PMGabron
but can't you trick the game in lets say that you have played 1000 matches? So that you don't need to keep the computer on farming? Isn't it easier this way?

1. im not sure that there is a way to do this
2. it would be highly illegal

1 Jul 2015, 21:21 PM

Well I think its the same thing, its farming, but again it will not consume that much power. Wouldn't it work if you do this in cheat engine and modify game valors and send in a command so that the game would receive the played hours? Its still farming after all but just without the power consumption and leaving the game on.
2 Jul 2015, 00:26 AM

ran in compatibility mode, does not work for my computer..... guess i am one of the few unlucky ones .-. ( don't have a smaller screen to test, unfortunatly..... )
2 Jul 2015, 10:45 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Jul 2015, 21:21 PMGabron
Well I think its the same thing, its farming, but again it will not consume that much power. Wouldn't it work if you do this in cheat engine and modify game valors and send in a command so that the game would receive the played hours? Its still farming after all but just without the power consumption and leaving the game on.

im sorry, but this is not as easy as you think, if its even possible at all. you woudl probably need to crack steam and coh2...

ran in compatibility mode, does not work for my computer..... guess i am one of the few unlucky ones .-. ( don't have a smaller screen to test, unfortunatly..... )

i wouldnt give up yet, you probably just need to change the scipt a little bit. i will tell you what to do, when im home and can test some stuff
2 Jul 2015, 15:42 PM
Donator 11

it just moves the mouse, first above the start game button ( by a hair )

im pretty sure i got the solution, but i need you to do something. download autohotkey and install it (dont worry, you wont need to write any scripts yourself). then start start AU spy.exe in the autohotkey-folder. start coh2 and go to the upper left corner, until you mouse is at the first pixel of this corner in the window. then write down, which absolute pixel it is (my bet: 6,50 :D )it would explain, why other scripts dont work
2 Jul 2015, 15:48 PM

if you all had spent the time trying to make this cheat work playing the game, you would be a much better player now and realize warspoils don't make any difference, at least outside the top100 gameplays
2 Jul 2015, 16:14 PM
Donator 11

if you all had spent the time trying to make this cheat work playing the game, you would be a much better player now and realize warspoils don't make any difference, at least outside the top100 gameplays

pls, we had this already, not this bullshit again
it works for most people fine
and no, they make a difference.
and even if they dont, having all commanders, having the option to try out new commanders, etc, is FUN. so why not?
2 Jul 2015, 18:28 PM

So all those commanders and skins are useless? Nah, maybe for you but I prefer this over buying them.
6 Jul 2015, 18:32 PM

ok, tested tge spy, but is extremely hard to see which pixel is the absolute one ( mainly due to the fact that the screen is 55 inches, and in 4k .-. )
but it appears to be 5,48 ( as close as i can see, with my face practically kissing the glass )
PAGES (68)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS