Login

russian armor

How to farm War Spoils

PAGES (68)down
29 May 2015, 05:02 AM

I'm running my farm as fast as I can. D:
30 May 2015, 12:59 PM

You must, and I do mean MUST run faster! Faster than as fast as you can! If you don't, we're all getting slapped! I've also learned they're experimenting with durability on items! We're all DOOOOOMMMEEDDDDD!!! Run harder, run faster, before all items you get through war spoils have durability! Grab everything you can within sight! Oh, most horrendous of times to come! Burn everything you can't take with you and RUN! Leave nothing for the advancing naz-errr, I mean Relic! Anything left behind will be used against us! If a loved one gets hurt while trying to escape, or a dear friend of yours, just leave them! Relic will consume them, and if you do stay to help them, they will consume you, too! Just grab everything you can now, stuff your pockets, stuff your pants, stuff your backpack, stuff your man purse, stuff your satchel, stuff everything! gogogogogogogogogogogo!
6 Jun 2015, 08:55 AM

Permanently Banned
Thank you so much !!!! I got the followings by just having it on one night for 7 hours straight!:

- Rifle company commander
- Elite Armored doctrine commander
- Volksgrenadiers 10% less surpression bulletin
- Panthers and shermans get 3% more movement bla bla
- Riflemen gain veterancy 10% faster

You sir, are a hero!!
8 Jun 2015, 16:57 PM
Donator 11

Thank you so much !!!! I got the followings by just having it on one night for 7 hours straight!:

- Rifle company commander
- Elite Armored doctrine commander
- Volksgrenadiers 10% less surpression bulletin
- Panthers and shermans get 3% more movement bla bla
- Riflemen gain veterancy 10% faster

You sir, are a hero!!

thnx man! i have to admit that you got very lucky there :)
9 Jun 2015, 17:16 PM

Am im supposed to run 1 script during the farm?
11 Jun 2015, 00:56 AM

Is this working? And is it legal ?
And for those who tried it,it's virus free right ? or smth like that ?
11 Jun 2015, 01:38 AM

Is this working? And is it legal ?
And for those who tried it,it's virus free right ? or smth like that ?

Yes to all.

Am im supposed to run 1 script during the farm?

Yes.
11 Jun 2015, 11:49 AM

Did everything as it should,leave it whole night,wake up this morning,no war spoil,on 1000vp. I will give this thing second chance now,if it's not working i will need some help
11 Jun 2015, 11:52 AM

That's a very interesting way of getting some goodies! I've been so unlucky when it comes to getting anything at all... :(
11 Jun 2015, 13:04 PM

Did everything as it should,leave it whole night,wake up this morning,no war spoil,on 1000vp. I will give this thing second chance now,if it's not working i will need some help

It's working from the second try,got 2 bulletins and 1 faceplate,still waiting for some good US bulletin or Soviet commander :d
11 Jun 2015, 21:15 PM

Third time no war spoils..
So this script,it's like,you actually playing ? I tough it increases the chance to get the war spoils.
Instead to leave my PC to sleep for 1 hour,i can play 1 hour have fun and get war spoils right ?
12 Jun 2015, 04:33 AM
Patrion 28

So this script,it's like,you actually playing ? I tough it increases the chance to get the war spoils.
Instead to leave my PC to sleep for 1 hour,i can play 1 hour have fun and get war spoils right ?

like most things relic it's RNG. long story short, you get warspoils by spending time playing the game. this script fools relic into thinking that you're playing the game, making the time eligible for warspoils. you're not guaranteed a drop but if you have time to spend doing other stuff and want to increase your warspoils you can use this script to do it.
13 Jun 2015, 11:00 AM

Can someone tell me, how can I use the automatic farming method? What do I need to do? I activated the scripts, but it doesn't work.
13 Jun 2015, 11:11 AM

just a hint: war spoils don't make you a better player.
13 Jun 2015, 11:22 AM

I know, but I just want the Wehrmacht Tiger general and the Soviet KV 2 and SU 152 generals.
13 Jun 2015, 12:17 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jun 2015, 11:00 AMGabron
Can someone tell me, how can I use the automatic farming method? What do I need to do? I activated the scripts, but it doesn't work.

you activated scripts? one is enough.
my standart questions:
- which version of the script are you using/did you download?
-does the script start the game for you?
-do you get a notification from your antivirus-software (avast sometimes prevents the script from starting on my pc)?

but they raise your winrate, if you get the right spoils and didnt have the commanders before
(one could also argue, that playing with a commander helps you understand it cons and pros much better, therefore getting commanders through war spoils would actually make you a better player)

I tough it increases the chance to get the war spoils.

That would be a hack and illegal. it might be possible to write something like this, but i certainly wont do that ^^

13 Jun 2015, 12:41 PM

Getting the Tiger Ace or StuG E commander actually make you a better player. :snfBarton:
13 Jun 2015, 12:58 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jun 2015, 11:00 AMGabron

you need to let the game open in a fore active window, like the description on page 1 says. Choose the 1000 vp script

set resolution to 1024 x 768

select the pepperridge farm map, set vp to 1000, resources standard, locations fixed an winning conditions vp

than you do not start the game, you start the script and let it start the game. After you have started the script you move back to your game (within 10 seconds) and click a few times in the game itself, after about 5- 10 seconds the script will start the game.

From now on, just alt tab out of the game, and it will keep restarting 1000 vp games.
13 Jun 2015, 12:59 PM

Permanently Banned

I have had the same thing. Had it on for about 10 hours during a day of internship, no drops. Had it on the first time during the night for about 7 hours, had 2 commanders, 5 bulletins and 3 cammos. It is totally random and rng
13 Jun 2015, 13:51 PM

you activated scripts? one is enough.
my standart questions:
- which version of the script are you using/did you download?
-does the script start the game for you?
-do you get a notification from your antivirus-software (avast sometimes prevents the script from starting on my pc)?

but they raise your winrate, if you get the right spoils and didnt have the commanders before
(one could also argue, that playing with a commander helps you understand it cons and pros much better, therefore getting commanders through war spoils would actually make you a better player)

That would be a hack and illegal. it might be possible to write something like this, but i certainly wont do that ^^

I am running the 1000vp final. It doesn't start game for me, it just moves the cursor around without me controlling it, do I need to start it in administrator mod? Or does it work only for certain windows? What can I do to start it and do this thing automatically. Also maybe can you dirrect me on steam?
PAGES (68)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS