Login

russian armor

How to farm War Spoils

PAGES (68)down
18 Apr 2015, 10:58 AM
Donator 11

Yeah, new patch killed it, killed it like the Germans killed the Jews. That's how it feels in my heart.

Damn you Apes, damn you straight to hell!

where does it stop for you? it works fine with me, so im not quite sure what is wrong. i would be happy if you could give me as much details as you could :)
20 Apr 2015, 01:31 AM

where does it stop for you? it works fine with me, so im not quite sure what is wrong. i would be happy if you could give me as much details as you could :)

It doesn't even start, I press the script button and it goes a little too far to the left of the start match button. I have it on the right resolution, and using the new version to my knowledge.

Actually had it on the wrong resolution. Whoops
22 Apr 2015, 09:21 AM
Donator 11

Actually had it on the wrong resolution. Whoops

happens to the best of us ^^
if you find any other problems, just make another post :)
22 Apr 2015, 15:54 PM

Hey first off thanks for creating this awesome way to get war spoils. I'm using the newest 1000vp skript , I've got the correct settings (resolutions, window etc) but nothing happens after the skript Starts Game. The cursor moves by itself to Start Game and then the Loading Screen appears, however once it reaches Press Any Key to start the game, the cursor moves to highlight the box but does not do anything. Is there any way to fix this?
22 Apr 2015, 16:19 PM
Donator 11

Hey first off thanks for creating this awesome way to get war spoils. I'm using the newest 1000vp skript , I've got the correct settings (resolutions, window etc) but nothing happens after the skript Starts Game. The cursor moves by itself to Start Game and then the Loading Screen appears, however once it reaches Press Any Key to start the game, the cursor moves to highlight the box but does not do anything. Is there any way to fix this?

which language are you using? is the cursor on the box, and is the boxes colour kinda reddish?
could you make a screenshot of it?

it is probably quite easy to fix, but i have to know what to fix :D
23 Apr 2015, 01:30 AM

works great i am using my crappy old PC to run with 1000VP last night, it works great, it ran 16hrs last night i don't know how many games it went though. so far i only got 2 spoils i already have so I guess just crappy luck...:( anyway thanks for the script
23 Apr 2015, 13:39 PM

which language are you using? is the cursor on the box, and is the boxes colour kinda reddish?
could you make a screenshot of it?

it is probably quite easy to fix, but i have to know what to fix :D

I'm using English. Yes the cursor is on the box, and the box is reddish.
Here's a image link http://i62.tinypic.com/35k5od0.jpg
23 Apr 2015, 20:35 PM
Donator 11

I'm using English. Yes the cursor is on the box, and the box is reddish.
Here's a image link http://i62.tinypic.com/35k5od0.jpg

hm okay, that is weird. you have windows 8, right?
could you try and change the frame to the windows 7 version?

i have other ideas, unfortunately my autohotkey is doing weird stuff right now, i have to fix that and then i can do more
25 Apr 2015, 10:39 AM
Donator 11

fixed my autohotkey :)

i uploaded a new version of the experimental script, just download it from the first post. i made the area, in which it searches for a certain colour a little wider, so it could work now.
if not, try this script and post the title of the message box!
Test

works great i am using my crappy old PC to run with 1000VP last night, it works great, it ran 16hrs last night i don't know how many games it went though. so far i only got 2 spoils i already have so I guess just crappy luck...:( anyway thanks for the script

2 spoils for 16 hours is really crappy, you should expect a spoil every 2 to 2.5 hours
25 Apr 2015, 19:21 PM

hm okay, that is weird. you have windows 8, right?
could you try and change the frame to the windows 7 version?

i have other ideas, unfortunately my autohotkey is doing weird stuff right now, i have to fix that and then i can do more

Thanks for the reply,hmmmm how do you change the frame rate to windows 7?
25 Apr 2015, 20:13 PM
Donator 11

Thanks for the reply,hmmmm how do you change the frame rate to windows 7?

not the frame rate, the frame, the design, the border or however you call that.

what did the test show you?
25 Apr 2015, 23:07 PM

Is it possible the compounded load time variance may throw the script off sufficiently to where it does less games than it otherwise would?
26 Apr 2015, 11:03 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Apr 2015, 23:07 PMJaedrik
Is it possible the compounded load time variance may throw the script off sufficiently to where it does less games than it otherwise would?

for the classic script yes, especially for the 250 vp-script, because there the loading times are the highest compared to the actual gametime.

the experimental script is much smarter in this regard, because it almost instaclicks, so check that out if you want to have as many rounds as possible
26 Apr 2015, 11:37 AM

scratched, you're like a mad scientist in his lair, i love it. please, never stop being awesome. ^^
27 Apr 2015, 12:55 PM
Donator 11

scratched, you're like a mad scientist in his lair, i love it. please, never stop being awesome. ^^

thnx man, i laughed quite hard :D you have to know that i study physics irl :thumbsup:
27 Apr 2015, 16:57 PM

I had some great success in the beginning with the scripts, earning up to 9 bulletins in a night. But since some time now, I´m lucky if I can get 2 bulletins in the same time. Maybe relic fixed something?
28 Apr 2015, 12:54 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Apr 2015, 16:57 PMCassius
I had some great success in the beginning with the scripts, earning up to 9 bulletins in a night. But since some time now, I´m lucky if I can get 2 bulletins in the same time. Maybe relic fixed something?

they didnt tell about any changes in the patchnotes, but that doesnt mean anything :D
could you just write down, how many you got for the next couple of tries? i just checked nee's thread, he needed more time to get a warpoils in the latest post, but that might be due to statistics
30 Apr 2015, 04:28 AM

i am consistent getting 6 per night this few days all though they all duplicates and only 2 new skins, dam i want cd reduction on walking stuka and munition reduction on shreks so bad.
30 Apr 2015, 04:38 AM

I been using this in order to get the Advanced Warfare sov commander

So far I've gotten around 4-6 bullets per 7~ hour period

It would be so much easier if I could just buy the damn thing
1 May 2015, 10:11 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Apr 2015, 04:38 AMArclyte

It would be so much easier if I could just buy the damn thing

its funny how relic on the one side has so much dlc-content because the want the D (dollars), but on the other hand doesnt sell some of the commanders to screw honest customers :D

great news! i have made another version of the experimental script, found a bug, etc.
it should now be able to reconnect after long losses of connection even after a game. i would be happy, if some of you guys could test it and tell me, wether it works as intended!
250vp final
1000vp final
PAGES (68)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 19
Germany 3
unknown 2
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias