Login

russian armor

How to farm War Spoils

PAGES (68)down
30 Jan 2015, 08:55 AM

Aside from this script, can anyone briefly explain how the WS drop is supposed to work? In standard play, I mean.

It's new to me that it is supposed to unlock commanders. I've played around 100 hrs manually the last month, but no commanders were unlocked. Mostly just skins.
30 Jan 2015, 09:04 AM

Aside from this script, can anyone briefly explain how the WS drop is supposed to work? In standard play, I mean.

It's new to me that it is supposed to unlock commanders. I've played around 100 hrs manually the last month, but no commanders were unlocked. Mostly just skins.

After a certain Online play time (ToW, PvP, Compstomp) you are randomly rewarded. Rewards could be skins, commanders, bulletins etc. The system is broken right now, you get buttloads of useless duplicates. It appears that relic is considering mechanics like crafting and trading to fix it.

You can find more info here:

1. http://blogs.companyofheroes.com/2014/06/27/introducing-company-of-heroes-2-war-spoils/

2. http://www.coh2.org/topic/20309/report-the-time-between-your-war-spoils

30 Jan 2015, 11:44 AM

Thx.
I got the same victory finale several times. About he least sefull of all WS ;)
30 Jan 2015, 16:10 PM

you wont, i can pretty much promise this.
first of all, its not for multiplayer, so nobody will ever report you for that.
second, its not a exploit or a hack, so for what could they ban you?

besides, i have posted this not only here, but also on the official forums and steam, and im not banned. why should you then?

Very good.

Do I need to be online to accomplish this or is this something I can do offline?
30 Jan 2015, 16:15 PM

You need to be online. If you're not connected to relic servers, you cannot drop anything.
31 Jan 2015, 15:51 PM
Donator 11

yes, blackout is right.

besides that, many thanks for 10000 views for such a specific thread!!!
31 Jan 2015, 17:06 PM

Took me 3 hours to get the latest WS. Yet another victory-I-cant-be-arsed-WS.....
31 Jan 2015, 18:26 PM

I get 1 WS per 2 hours on average
2 Feb 2015, 12:03 PM
Donator 11

I get 1 WS per 2 hours on average

this thread here:

http://www.coh2.org/topic/20309/report-the-time-between-your-war-spoils

contains a lot of information about that. two hours seems to be the average
5 Feb 2015, 17:31 PM

When using this script, can I minimize the game and browse my computer or do i have to let the game run without moving the mouse?
6 Feb 2015, 06:13 AM

You'll have to leave the game running.
Btw did anyone else notice that the script stops working after the first game? As if Relic changed the position of a button to continue after the first game.
6 Feb 2015, 07:36 AM

I just witnessed the problem first hand: The statistics after the first game have the "close" button a little higher than before! So the autohotkey-click is to low to close it, not starting a new game.
How can I edit the autohotkey-settings?
6 Feb 2015, 08:21 AM
Donator 11

When using this script, can I minimize the game and browse my computer or do i have to let the game run without moving the mouse?

you can use your computer, after the vp is capped and before the game ends. just make sure to alt-tab back into the window, when the vps are low!
6 Feb 2015, 08:22 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Feb 2015, 07:36 AMxamoel
I just witnessed the problem first hand: The statistics after the first game have the "close" button a little higher than before! So the autohotkey-click is to low to close it, not starting a new game.
How can I edit the autohotkey-settings?

you cant edit the .exe, you can only do that, if you did it yourself. i have updated the scripts. could you or any other person download the new ones and try them out??
6 Feb 2015, 12:12 PM

Will do! Thank you, I was just starting to download AHK and try it myself!
6 Feb 2015, 12:31 PM

Thx for the update. I'll try that.
6 Feb 2015, 19:12 PM

Hi i had a question regarding the Sleep Time's how would i be able to edit that so its faster to match my computers loading? (running with SSD) , also if the clicking is not clicking at the right place how can i edit it or test out changes?
7 Feb 2015, 16:17 PM

Uhhhm Guys, I was just thinking... Is it possible to win the Make War Not Love contest with this :crazy::crazy::crazy:
7 Feb 2015, 22:16 PM
Donator 11

Hi i had a question regarding the Sleep Time's how would i be able to edit that so its faster to match my computers loading? (running with SSD) , also if the clicking is not clicking at the right place how can i edit it or test out changes?

well, if you changed the resolution to 1024*768 and the game runs in windowed mode, the script should click at the right places. could you make a screenshot right before launching the script and send it to me via pm?

to change the timings, just download autohotkey, install it, make a new script, copy the stuff from the first post in it and then play with the timings :)

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Feb 2015, 16:17 PMRMMLz
Uhhhm Guys, I was just thinking... Is it possible to win the Make War Not Love contest with this :crazy::crazy::crazy:

haha, it would be hilarious! but unfortunately AI games dont count i think :D
7 Feb 2015, 22:21 PM

haha, it would be hilarious! but unfortunately AI games dont count i think :D

I think they do, what ever gives you War Spoils is considered an online game. I'm seriously considering this script for the contest :D:D:D I'm not the Fair-Play type in this particular event.
PAGES (68)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 24
Germany 457

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak