Login

russian armor

Looking for people to play with

15 Oct 2014, 15:47 PM

Hey guys,

I have played Company of Heroes in the past, and I recently started playing the sequel with a friend. The reason I am making my first post here is because I would like to find some people/clans for organized play. I prefer to play Soviets and I like to go in 4vs4 matches, which from what I understand gives me minimum chances of winning a game, and combined with the random teammates and the fact that I am still new to this, it often leads to frustrating matches where we are getting steamrolled by an enemy stacked team. I am getting better with time, but I still have a lot to learn, and I would prefer to play with good players that can teach me a thing or two and have a more balanced and interesting game. I am not really interested in competitive tournament play with mandatory trainings etc, I am mostly looking for a good active community that can arrange good games or that I can join when I fire up CoH2. Are there any people out there willing to help a noob like me ?
15 Oct 2014, 15:50 PM

Permanently Banned
There are several CoH2 clans that if I recall correctly accept all skill levels of players, i.e. The Angry Bears [TAB], the RNG clan, StC. I would ask some of the members of those if they are looking for new members.
15 Oct 2014, 18:53 PM
Honorary Member Badge

I'll play with you
15 Oct 2014, 19:24 PM

I would, add me on steam moxxf1re; I play soviets mostly
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %