Login

russian armor

So, I want to watch 'Fury......'

9 Oct 2014, 15:58 PM
Patrion 14

Hello CoH.org community. As this is probably the wisest, most well-balanced and thoughtful community on all of the internet :snfBarton: I thought I'd ask an important lifestyle question. Hopefully, together, we can work through this and I can move on with my life.

So, obviously I want to see Fury. Like, very badly.

BUT.

I'm getting to that age where I absolutely fucking hate public spaces like cinemas / movie theatres or whatever you call them where you come from. Bovine adolescents chomping through snacks and tapping away at their phones like lobotomized chimps. Seriously, I could go postal in that environment. I want to watch tanks blow the shit out of each other, not get into a fight with a bunch of eighteen-year-olds. Who would probably stab me and take selfies of them posing with my twitching corpse.

BUT.

I don't want to wait to see this movie on the TV. OK I have a nice big HD TV but it's not the same as having Dolby stereo as 88mm guns go off, is it?

BUT.

I want to drink beer while I watch the movie. I can't drink beer in a British cinema.

So what do I do? Short of ringing up Brad Pitt, explaining that I have a serious man-crush on him and want a private screening somewhere with a bar?

So, CoH2.org, WTF should I do?

:snfCHVGame:
9 Oct 2014, 16:03 PM
Patrion 14

Well I could suggest you download it, hope you have decent headphones and play it on your tv/computer screen whilst getting drunk and occasiobnally firing your .357's in the air in pure joy? :snfCHVGame:
9 Oct 2014, 16:17 PM

Permanently Banned
Well I could suggest you download it, hope you have decent headphones and play it on your tv/computer screen whilst getting drunk and occasiobnally firing your .357's in the air in pure joy? :snfCHVGame:

dat condoning of illegal activities

Just man up and go to the theater. go during the afternoon so it isn't crowded, that's what I plan to do, in addition to sneaking a flask in :snfBarton:
9 Oct 2014, 16:24 PM
Patrion 14

It's only illegal if you get caught :snfQuinn:
9 Oct 2014, 16:36 PM
Patrion 14

Going in the afternoon is a good shout and I shall seriously consider it.
9 Oct 2014, 16:36 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

in the cinema i go to you can just take a backpack with you. so if you want to be inconsiderate you can stuff all your alchohol with it. plus you cant buy beer at the cinema??
9 Oct 2014, 16:44 PM

Permanently Banned
in the cinema i go to you can just take a backpack with you. so if you want to be inconsiderate you can stuff all your alchohol with it. plus you cant buy beer at the cinema??

they just opened a bar at the theater near me but a cuba libre is like $6 + tip <444>_<444><444>_<444><444>_<444>
9 Oct 2014, 17:04 PM

I want to watch Furry too!

9 Oct 2014, 19:08 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

Just come over to Germany! You can drink beer in our cinemas :)
9 Oct 2014, 19:32 PM
Patrion 14

I want to watch Furry too!

Ha Ha you win!
9 Oct 2014, 23:49 PM

Just come over to Germany! You can drink beer in our cinemas :)

Not surprising considering that beer is an important part of German culture. (I guess you could say it like that?)

Edit: apologies to anyone offended by my comment.
12 Oct 2014, 18:42 PM

This is why weed > beer. That's definitely molasses in my e-cig and you can't prove otherwise!

Or just drink before the movie. Or sneak it in. Or torrent it. Or wait. I don't see how much simpler it could be
12 Oct 2014, 18:50 PM

The movie will be out in cinemas of Jamaica first on 15. october. Anybody wanna travel with me?
12 Oct 2014, 18:53 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Oct 2014, 23:49 PMsteel
Not surprising considering that beer is an important part of German culture. (I guess you could say it like that?)

Well,if we are going e-peen ;), you should watch the British youth at play on Friday and Saturday nights......UK police shifts are often heavier in the night now,than during the day.....says something... :(
13 Oct 2014, 07:08 AM

Fury is another hollywood shit movie where there's one man army, if you want to watch good movie then i suggest City 44, it's polish movie about polish underground and it's more WW2 movie than this Fury
13 Oct 2014, 07:11 AM

Well,if we are going e-peen ;), you should watch the British youth at play on Friday and Saturday nights......UK police shifts are often heavier in the night now,than during the day.....says something... :(
I think I made a mistake while typing. I forgot to quote FichtenMoped there.:/ I should really stop drinking cheap coffee while typing stuff. I didn't intend to offend anybody with that disturbing comment. My apologies. :(

Edit: added the quote to FichtenMoped's comment in my original comment along with an apology.
13 Oct 2014, 07:12 AM

I would like to go see this movie in the cinemas, but I know no one who has an interest in WW2 content. I will watch online by myself :foreveralone:

Fury is another hollywood shit movie where there's one man army, if you want to watch good movie then i suggest City 44, it's polish movie about polish underground but it's more WW2 movie than this Fury

MURICA back to back World War Champions. Brad Pitt, Shermans, 50cal and MURICA. Whats not to love? <444>3
14 Oct 2014, 20:11 PM

Fury is another hollywood shit movie where there's one man army, if you want to watch good movie then i suggest City 44, it's polish movie about polish underground and it's more WW2 movie than this Fury

You haven't even watched the movie yet.

It isn't just murica yeyeye it deals with heavier stuff.

Honestly I don't think you should make judgements on how it's going to be just by the trailer.
14 Oct 2014, 20:17 PM

Get it? Got it? Good.
14 Oct 2014, 20:49 PM

You haven't even watched the movie yet.

It isn't just murica yeyeye it deals with heavier stuff.

Honestly I don't think you should make judgements on how it's going to be just by the trailer.

you think it's a good WW2 movie where guy is afraid to kill german soldier? that's total bullshit
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★