Login

russian armor

Houses at full health collapsing (Faymonville Approach)

8 Oct 2014, 16:09 PM
Patrion 15

It is the first time that it happens to me. I just lost 2 full squads of riflemen to a rifle grenade of a single grenadier squad:

He is throwing the grenade:

It hits and the house collapses and 2 squads die instantly:

I didn't notice that in any game before. Saw last VonIvan Stream and happened to him too but he seemed to know about it.

http://www.twitch.tv/vonivan/b/576067849

Minute 24:45 you can see there two bugs happening at the same time. Building collapsing from a single grenade and riflemen losing his tag squad.
8 Oct 2014, 16:12 PM

Didn't this happen a lot way, way back when this game was relatively new? I remember that you could aim a Rifle Grenade at the corner of a house and it had a chance of collapsing instantly. It was patched out literally over a year ago I thought.
8 Oct 2014, 16:16 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

Didn't this happen a lot way, way back when this game was relatively new? I remember that you could aim a Rifle Grenade at the corner of a house and it had a chance of collapsing instantly. It was patched out literally over a year ago I thought.

That was when explosion randomly had a chance to do way more explosion to houses, this seems to be a problem with the house model itself
8 Oct 2014, 16:17 PM

^Thanks for clarifying. I wonder if that got patched back in somehow, maybe only in specific house models?
8 Oct 2014, 16:23 PM

Someone explained to me that some building models have 'critical spots' which can bring down the whole structure instantly if destroyed. You know how parts of buildings appear to fall away when hit by explosive weapons? I think when this happens to enough key spots, the building collapses. This seems to happen a lot more on Faymonville than any other map (I see it a lot with OKW truck bulldozing)
8 Oct 2014, 16:23 PM

Some French buildings has a super weak point, usually at the door. (a lot in Faymonville)

Weak point: door
When it is damaged by explosion or a drunk driver (or intentional) bump into the door, whole building collapsed.
8 Oct 2014, 19:01 PM
Patrion 27

Don't worry guys, they are working real hard on heavily requested single player content! :snfPeter:
8 Oct 2014, 19:15 PM

Permanently Banned
Houses are working as intended :snfCHVGame:
8 Oct 2014, 19:17 PM

Don't worry guys, they are working real hard on heavily requested single player content! :snfPeter:

this
8 Oct 2014, 19:55 PM

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS