Login

russian armor

USF Riflemen AT Grenade

7 Oct 2014, 21:05 PM
7 Oct 2014, 21:34 PM

I don't understand why the at rifle nades of Riflemen and Panzerfüsiliers are worse than their sov/ost counterpart.

They have a minimum range and you can manage to escape them with your vehicle once fired , while its nearly impossible to escape an at nade or panzerfaust.

I think this is one ability that should be equal for all factions.
7 Oct 2014, 21:44 PM

i think it should stay as it is, just boost its damage. Its more difficult to use than the other AT grenades there should be a reward for that.
8 Oct 2014, 01:27 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Oct 2014, 16:23 PMRomeo

Actually this is one of the few grenade abilities USF has that reliably goes off 100% of the time. While the animation is basically non-existent, you still get a UI indication on the ability button itself. So really it's your opponent that suffers the most from this.

Interesting, must just be my paranoia then. So many abilities are or were bugged in CoH2 that when it looks like nothing is happening with the Rifle AT Nade, I re-issue the command or move the unit or something that cancels it. Nonetheless, I think the animation should be as clear as, say, the Grenadier Panzerfaust. It just makes it so much clearer and more fair for both players.
8 Oct 2014, 02:43 AM

Interesting, must just be my paranoia then. So many abilities are or were bugged in CoH2 that when it looks like nothing is happening with the Rifle AT Nade, I re-issue the command or move the unit or something that cancels it. Nonetheless, I think the animation should be as clear as, say, the Grenadier Panzerfaust. It just makes it so much clearer and more fair for both players.

I'm pretty sure that the reason it gets canceled is if the unit moves out of range or if the unit enters the minimal firing range ring. This is just what I think happens perhaps I will test it with a friend in a custom game.
8 Oct 2014, 02:58 AM

I'm pretty sure that the reason it gets canceled is if the unit moves out of range or if the unit enters the minimal firing range ring. This is just what I think happens perhaps I will test it with a friend in a custom game.
It hasn't worked that way for a while. As long as the ability is activated is has a 100% chance to hit the target just like the soviet AT nades, that is unless it gets bugged.
8 Oct 2014, 03:57 AM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Oct 2014, 20:13 PMtengen
I'm not so sure on the 100% activation rate. There's very little visual indicator of it, and the time from the command issued to the actual engine damage can vary anywhere from 2 seconds to 5 seconds, if at all.

me too. i have clearly seen a few times where as a rifleman starts aim the rifle at nade, as in lowering the butt of his garand, then the tank drives out of the range and the animation cancels.
8 Oct 2014, 05:01 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Oct 2014, 15:53 PMVolsky
>Rifle-launched AT projectile

>Shortest-ranged AT snare in the game

>Disposable shaped-charge rocket launcher

>Same range as handheld AT grenade
19 Oct 2014, 23:01 PM

Hey man, if you can fling an RPG AT nade 33m and peg a tank exactly where you want to, good on you ;)
19 Oct 2014, 23:35 PM

+1 to bring back stickey bombs
Vaz
19 Oct 2014, 23:56 PM

I hate the minimum range. I've had them get cancelled. I've have them fly halfway across the map to hit a speeding kubel. They are super buggy.

In all fairness, I hear the fusilier is bugged too.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 23
unknown 5

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment