Login

russian armor

Some thoughts on COH 2

30 Sep 2014, 23:04 PM

COH 2 is , for long as i can remember , the RTS Online Base game* i spent more hours on is COH 2 , im getting to 30 and i spent countless hours playing video games , even when i had a steady job ( which for the past 2 years i have none ) , i kept playing .

In the past few years gaming turn out to be a very exciting element of the entertainment scenario to watch out for as games turned out visually and physically more real , simulating very effectively diferent aspects of human actions and attributes ( motor racing , flying a jet , etc , being specifically in this case a commander of armed forces ) .

COH 2 in online multiplayer terms is one the most playable RTS Base game around in the market at the moment .

With this being said and after seeing enough feedback from the game lobbys and forums , mainly this one ( well done coh2.org founders and moderators by the way ) , i can say that for me the game has minor flaws , but its still the best RTS Base online multiplayer game around since it was launched .

But what driven me to write this was sometimes the joy playing the game can be spoiled by external factors beyond your control and can diminish your patience and moral :

1 - the guy you gonna play with in automatch has the most absurd nickname for a commander of armed forces , has no steam profile picture , not set up his steam account , and this can not be good because the other guy cleary does not care if he wins or loses and have no respect for the players or the people involved in making the game . Mostly likely is a guy that buys the game for playing only a few times .

2 - with one minute played in the game the other guy calls u " noob " without saying why or knowing at least your level and for me thats enough to leave .

3 - your team mate floods the chat screen , keeps his units in his base and starts to attack your units , bases , etc .

*P.S - i think that in online terms , Rise of Nations Extended Version , is worth watching for .
30 Sep 2014, 23:13 PM

I think there should be an option to mute chat.
Dont let comments of the enemy get to your head though.
30 Sep 2014, 23:14 PM
Donator 11

if those are the only things bothering you in COH, you are a lucky man.
30 Sep 2014, 23:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Sep 2014, 23:14 PMZ3r07
if those are the only things bothering you in COH, you are a lucky man.

what else grinds your gears ?
1 Oct 2014, 08:02 AM

4 - just played with a guy with no bulletins or skins with just 1 commander and he was level 60 something .
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★