Make T70 T1, T2 or keep in T3?
Option Distribution Votes
14%
30%
57%
Total votes: 37
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
30 Sep 2014, 18:11 PM

As of now the T70 is nearly worthless because of the high fuel cost of getting the T3 building. By the time you can get a T70 the germans are getting shreks and AT and possibly tanks. I feel they should move the T70 to either T2 or T1 giving the russians a little stronger early game because as of now the russians really have no way to deal with kubel spam effectively
30 Sep 2014, 18:30 PM

... well it's not like the OKW can rush out a Puma! Right? ...
30 Sep 2014, 18:42 PM

T70s can be easily dealt with my raketenwerfers, shreks, fausts, paks, etc.
30 Sep 2014, 18:45 PM

T70 is actually in a decent spot , you have to micro it properly but then it becomes verry effective.

If it would be in an earlier tiert it would be flat out OP
30 Sep 2014, 18:47 PM

I would love to see T-70 getting 80 more HP.
Same for Stuart.

I can not see a single logical reason why P2 got 400hp and these two don't.
30 Sep 2014, 18:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Sep 2014, 18:47 PMKatitof
I would love to see T-70 getting 80 more HP.
Same for Stuart.

I can not see a single logical reason why P2 got 400hp and these two don't.

I don't see why the Stuart and PzII get to both be so much better in general than the T-70 for equal or lesser fuel costs
30 Sep 2014, 18:51 PM

T70 is actually in a decent spot , you have to micro it properly but then it becomes verry effective.

If it would be in an earlier tiert it would be flat out OP

Stuarts in a T2 building with the captain, and the stuart is arguably much better with all of its abilities.
30 Sep 2014, 22:31 PM

I don't think either the luchs or the Stuart are a better AI platform then the t70. It comes to late and is in a crap tier. Having the ability to vet quickly and spot threats like a kubelwagon on roids plus having Aoe and rapid fire makes this the very best light tank IMHO. Personally I like the Stuart the least because it behaves like the Jackson. Feels like the tiger sometimes while accelerating and it's more of a jack of all trades then an infantry murder machine. Too bad the puma is in every game or the t70 would wreck OKW with its speed awareness small target size and field awareness. Against Ost I never fail to get vet 3 in1v1 when I whip it out.
1 Oct 2014, 06:40 AM

I don't think either the luchs or the Stuart are a better AI platform then the t70. It comes to late and is in a crap tier. Having the ability to vet quickly and spot threats like a kubelwagon on roids plus having Aoe and rapid fire makes this the very best light tank IMHO. Personally I like the Stuart the least because it behaves like the Jackson. Feels like the tiger sometimes while accelerating and it's more of a jack of all trades then an infantry murder machine. Too bad the puma is in every game or the t70 would wreck OKW with its speed awareness small target size and field awareness. Against Ost I never fail to get vet 3 in1v1 when I whip it out.

In my personal experience, i ll rather take Luchs than T70 for the better AI. Stuarts has poorer performance vs infantry but it benefits with shell shock ability combine with AT gun making it lethal for light vehicles expecially puma.

but the point is why does T70 and Stuarts have lower HP than Luchs when both comes at relatively the same time.
1 Oct 2014, 07:13 AM

Hi all been reading a lot of suggestions on the soviet Tier system, came up with my own opinion, don't seem to find a similar post so I though would share it.

Start by making soviet T4 similar to US T4 with TD and medium tank in same Tier so T34/76 changes with SU-76 making T3 all about Light vehicles, obvious cost readjustment of Tier 3 and 4 is required.

This would give the soviet light vehicles a bit more spotlight make it so they cant be built any sooner than a US Halftrack otherwise it would just be completely OP.

So soviet early tech system would remain the same T1 or T2 but after building one Tier you would unlock T3 after Building 2 Tiers you would unlock T4 so you could go T1 and T2 into T4 or get T1 and tech to light vehicles, T-70 spotting for SU-76 could prove difficult for a puma to handle, or just a cheap Halftrack for reinforcement.

I suppose there is the danger of light vehicle spam into call in, like a bunch of quick T-70 and wait for whatever Heavy tank you can call in

So what you guys think? Are there many obvious flaws with these suggestions that I just cant see or what?
1 Oct 2014, 07:24 AM

I don't see why the Stuart and PzII get to both be so much better in general than the T-70 for equal or lesser fuel costs

I prefer the T-70 over the Stuart. Much faster rate of fire, much better accuracy. 50% less damage, but the accuracy and rate of fire makes up for it.
1 Oct 2014, 08:09 AM

Permanently Banned

Stuarts in a T2 building with the captain, and the stuart is arguably much better with all of its abilities.

its in t3 building...
1 Oct 2014, 08:18 AM

its in t3 building...

Technically yes, but it's the second upgrade option. T1 (Riflemen, RE, Ambulance) is unlocked by default and doesn't count.
2 Oct 2014, 00:48 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Oct 2014, 07:13 AMJZuna
Hi all been reading a lot of suggestions on the soviet Tier system, came up with my own opinion, don't seem to find a similar post so I though would share it.

Start by making soviet T4 similar to US T4 with TD and medium tank in same Tier so T34/76 changes with SU-76 making T3 all about Light vehicles, obvious cost readjustment of Tier 3 and 4 is required.

This would give the soviet light vehicles a bit more spotlight make it so they cant be built any sooner than a US Halftrack otherwise it would just be completely OP.

So soviet early tech system would remain the same T1 or T2 but after building one Tier you would unlock T3 after Building 2 Tiers you would unlock T4 so you could go T1 and T2 into T4 or get T1 and tech to light vehicles, T-70 spotting for SU-76 could prove difficult for a puma to handle, or just a cheap Halftrack for reinforcement.

I suppose there is the danger of light vehicle spam into call in, like a bunch of quick T-70 and wait for whatever Heavy tank you can call in

So what you guys think? Are there many obvious flaws with these suggestions that I just cant see or what?

I think this is a pretty good idea. It still allows you to make a tech choice and go straight to the big stuff while giving you some more flexibility with light vehicles. Now we'd just need to come up with the cost adjustments. How much should T3 and T4 cost in this scenario? 60/90?
2 Oct 2014, 14:56 PM

I see the t70 to be over performing by the fact that it's a T70, they weren't so great during the war but the Soviets mass produced them simply because it was easy.

The T70 can kill infantry pretty quickly but it probably shouldn't cost the same as the Stuart and Panzer II but I guess it does because it can defeat either of them. I really don't want the thing to be 400 hp either, after all the Panzer II does cost a little more due to the reduced income.

I would like to see T70s come out in earlier tiers or have it's cost significantly reduced and that would mean the T70 would have to be significantly weaker like having it's reload time reduced because it would be unfair for it to be overpowering the Ostheer.

I think it would be best if the Soviet teching system get's a significant makeover, so each unit has a place in the game.
2 Oct 2014, 14:57 PM

I see the t70 to be over performing by the fact that it's a T70, they weren't so great during the war but the Soviets mass produced them simply because it was easy.

The T70 can kill infantry pretty quickly but it probably shouldn't cost the same as the Stuart and Panzer II but I guess it does because it can defeat either of them. I really don't want the thing to be 400 hp either, after all the Panzer II does cost a little more due to the reduced income.

I would like to see T70s come out in earlier tiers or have it's cost significantly reduced and that would mean the T70 would have to be significantly weaker like having it's reload time reduced because it would be unfair for it to be overpowering the Ostheer.

I think it would be best if the Soviet teching system get's a significant makeover, so each unit has a place in the game.
2 Oct 2014, 17:19 PM

just let if have 400 hp, in tier 2/1 it will destroy balance.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★