Login

russian armor

win-lose-ratio from 15.9. - 25.9.2014 + much more

• This thread is locked
PAGES (9)down
29 Sep 2014, 22:06 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Several posts apparently invised by a non-Mod staff member.

Please keep it clean, eh? ;)
29 Sep 2014, 22:29 PM

As it stands I don't believe that you need to use stats to come to the conclusion that this game is hopelessly unbalanced in anything higher than 1v1.

As I play with 3 mates on a constant basis I am always in 3v3 or higher and it just makes for very demolishing game play as the Allies at the moment. It was evident before the patch but now its just blatant. There is nothing worse than having clever play using combined arms undone by Stuka into late game Axis armour push that just breaks you down after putting in maximum effort.

This needs to be addressed as soon as possible but after witnessing so many patches that just seem to push it in favor of Axis followed by a U turn to try to get at least some parody back I starting to lose faith that it is ever going to be sorted.

But rest assured gentlemen you will always have at least one Soviet/USA opponent ready to go the distance as I am gluten for punishment, see you on the battlefield.
30 Sep 2014, 11:34 AM
Honorary Member Badge

First they looked at my player card, and they told me I only played one faction, so my opinion didn't matter

Then I played all factions, but they told me I only played team games and the balance is around 1v1, so my opinion didn't matter

Then I played 1v1, but they told me I wasn't good enough because the game is balanced around top players so my opinion didn't matter

Then they looked at the top 200 players across all factions and all games modes, and they said this wasn't accurate because it doesn't reflect the game as a whole

But it didn't matter because I'd long since stopped listening to these idiots who will always find a reason to reject things they dislike
30 Sep 2014, 13:00 PM

First they looked at my player card, and they told me I only played one faction, so my opinion didn't matter

Then I played all factions, but they told me I only played team games and the balance is around 1v1, so my opinion didn't matter

Then I played 1v1, but they told me I wasn't good enough because the game is balanced around top players so my opinion didn't matter

Then they looked at the top 200 players across all factions and all games modes, and they said this wasn't accurate because it doesn't reflect the game as a whole

But it didn't matter because I'd long since stopped listening to these idiots who will always find a reason to reject things they dislike

I...this makes so much sense I could cry.
30 Sep 2014, 15:49 PM

I honestly think that both US and Soviets are really, really powerful in 1v1's. Check my stats for yourselves if you doubt my credibility.

Ostheer has the weakest lategame, and OKW can be extremely frustrating to play because its easy to get overpowered by the Allies in the early to midgame, especially by the US.

You do realize that this is the "design choice" right? Do you think USF enjoys the wins that feel like ROFLstomps as much as a well fought game? Nope. But they know if they don't stomp someone the game will not end well for them.

This is exacerbated by COH2's faster teching games. End-game is reached at about 20 minutes even though the timer system (VPs) is unchanged from vCOH and it's slower teching design. Games generally reached the end-game stage even in vCOH, but the end-game and supers happen much faster in COH2 meaning a USF will always face supers for which they are ill designed to counter unless they stomp the enemy early. Games are going to last a while unless you control all 3 VPs.

This is just poor game design. You are frustrated, but when you win you feel satisfied because you outplayed the opponent. But you didn't. You just dragged the game out long enough until all the advantages are in your favor.

So if USF were as OP in the early game as OKW is late game there would be no late games. And OKW players would whine for a USF early game nerf.

(wait, didn't that already happen!?!)
30 Sep 2014, 16:00 PM

Best comment ever
30 Sep 2014, 17:50 PM

holy shit. epic post :clap:
30 Sep 2014, 20:25 PM

van Voort for president ...
30 Sep 2014, 20:37 PM
Patrion 14

I agree, yet of course 75% of the people on this forum are exactly the ones he describes.
30 Sep 2014, 20:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Sep 2014, 15:49 PMAvNY

You do realize that this is the "design choice" right? Do you think USF enjoys the wins that feel like ROFLstomps as much as a well fought game? Nope. But they know if they don't stomp someone the game will not end well for them.

This is exacerbated by COH2's faster teching games. End-game is reached at about 20 minutes even though the timer system (VPs) is unchanged from vCOH and it's slower teching design. Games generally reached the end-game stage even in vCOH, but the end-game and supers happen much faster in COH2 meaning a USF will always face supers for which they are ill designed to counter unless they stomp the enemy early. Games are going to last a while unless you control all 3 VPs.

This is just poor game design. You are frustrated, but when you win you feel satisfied because you outplayed the opponent. But you didn't. You just dragged the game out long enough until all the advantages are in your favor.

So if USF were as OP in the early game as OKW is late game there would be no late games. And OKW players would whine for a USF early game nerf.

(wait, didn't that already happen!?!)

I do realize that its by design, did i mention that point in my post though? No. So no reason to get salty.
30 Sep 2014, 21:43 PM

Peter is in hiding, lol.

Don't see Dane anywhere either.
1 Oct 2014, 16:13 PM

Peter is in hiding, lol.

Don't see Dane anywhere either.

Because everything is working as intended at Relic's , just like in real life. Didn't you know that the germans won the war? MVDane
1 Oct 2014, 16:33 PM

Don't know why you are shouting to each other when Relic, the one who should be there talking to us is just nonexistent. They have no strategy, no ideas, no communication plan, nothing to break the ice with the community.

You know something like:
We are not happy with that
We are trying to change that
We are happy with that
This is working as expected
Our vision of Balance between factions is
So our Idea is Faction A domine early game while Faction B dominate mid game
We want people to spam unit - we don't want people to spam unit
We would like to experiment something with
This unit is maybe too powerful but
This unit is underperforming we have a plan for
etc...

Nothing of this on a regular basis. Nothing to keep the community informed etc..

Relic sucks - it's not new but it's true. should add that to my signature...
1 Oct 2014, 21:30 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Invised post (done by Staff without reasoning) now uninvised

Keep it very clean, please

1 Oct 2014, 21:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Oct 2014, 16:33 PMEsxile
Don't know why you are shouting to each other when Relic, the one who should be there talking to us is just nonexistent. They have no strategy, no ideas, no communication plan, nothing to break the ice with the community.

You know something like:
We are happy with that
etc...

Nothing of this on a regular basis. Nothing to keep the community informed etc..

THIS
2 Oct 2014, 15:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Oct 2014, 16:33 PMEsxile

You know something like:
We are happy with that
etc...

Then we shall take matters into our own hands!!! OOOOORAHHHHHHHH (throws Molotov at Relic HQ)!!!!!!
2 Oct 2014, 17:14 PM

Then we shall take matters into our own hands!!! OOOOORAHHHHHHHH (throws Molotov at Relic HQ)!!!!!!

Throw 3 at once, it will set the building on fire and force them out right into crowd with pitchforks(penals).
2 Oct 2014, 18:01 PM

(Relic leisurely sits in fire for next two months before casually packing up and retreating)
2 Oct 2014, 19:01 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Oct 2014, 18:01 PMEnkidu

(Relic leisurely sits in fire for next two months before casually packing up and retreating)

Relic bugs on retreat and sit still on an infinite loop while picking up the bags he dropped
6 Oct 2014, 16:38 PM

RELIC GETS MAXIM BUG AND THEN SQUAD WIPED!!!!
PAGES (9)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS