Login

russian armor

win-lose-ratio from 15.9. - 25.9.2014 + much more

• This thread is locked
PAGES (9)down
28 Sep 2014, 01:22 AM

These stats and pictures are not mine, they are created by a guy called "Legends" on the official forums. He have a program collecting information from the top 200 players in all game modes and all factions.

http://community.companyofheroes.com/forum/company-of-heroes-2/coh-2-balance-feedback/106966-win-lose-ratio-from-15-9-25-9-2014-much-more

He have collected data previous of these days as well, here are the links:

http://community.companyofheroes.com/forum/company-of-heroes-2/coh-2-balance-feedback/84723-win-lose-ratio-from-24-7-5-8-2014

http://community.companyofheroes.com/forum/company-of-heroes-2/coh-2-balance-feedback/97486-win-lose-ratio-from-27-8-7-9-2014

Here is where you can find all the information: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cLUwwk5-l_rM9_qwQGBykOAd7960Bw2TrpnINSvRW-A/edit#gid=0

Team games represent 77.6% of all games played and OKW and Ostheer is heavily favored in 2vs2 and up. USF is suffering on all fronts.

Thoughts?
28 Sep 2014, 01:28 AM

Fine, perfectly balanced, Allies just need to l2p and use smoke, mines, and intelligent flanking.

Oh, Cons are OP and need a nerf.

/sarcasm

Carry on ^^
28 Sep 2014, 01:30 AM

Permanently Banned
BUT I THOUGHT ALLIES WERE EZ MODE?!?!?!?
28 Sep 2014, 01:42 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Is AT taking into account for team games ?
Vaz
28 Sep 2014, 01:58 AM

So now there is *some* hard data to confirm things already predicted in theory. Axis gets most wins in team games and USF is in need of some help.

LOL@4v4 win ratio!

The scary part is, this is labeled as the top 200 only. The full data (which likely will never be made available to us by Relic) is likely much more scary.
28 Sep 2014, 02:21 AM

Is AT taking into account for team games ?

i believe the creator of the program said it was random only

thank you for the data. it is quite shocking how imbalanced the game is at higher levels. 1v1 seems okay.
Vaz
28 Sep 2014, 02:27 AM

It's not shocking, it's exactly what everyone already knew. It's exactly what you already knew.
28 Sep 2014, 02:38 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Sep 2014, 02:27 AMVaz
It's not shocking, it's exactly what everyone already knew. It's exactly what you already knew.

I dunno man. I knew it was bad, but well over 90% win ratio bad? Even that shocked me a little.

ETA: It's a win rate of 81.525 across all game modes (including 1v1) for OKW. That's a pretty shocking statistic, for a game that wants to be an E-sport.
28 Sep 2014, 02:49 AM

Interesting stuff. A couple of immediate observations (which might be way off):

While the high OKW/Ostheer win rates (especially the OKW spike at the end) are notable, all of this data is from within one major patch (with a couple of small hotfixes). This means the big fluctuations in win rates are not neccessarily the result of balance changes. Perhaps significantly, each faction has at least one period of having the highest winrate (albeit a very small one for USF).

Ostheer winrate is generally pretty high, but they are the least played faction. Perhaps compared to other factions, Ostheer has a dedicated 'core' of players who know the faction very well?

Since OKW is far more played than Ostheer, the below-average winrates for Allies (especially USF) are mainly drawn from matches against OKW. This suggests that OKW is probably overpowered.

OKW win-rate improved in spite of the Kubel/munitions nerf. This suggests (at least to me, given my in-game experience) that tweaking the numbers on the Kubel isn't going to work - the unit needs to be reworked. The unit was originally felt to be under-performing and was buffed consistently to reflect this, but it seems that OKW players have realised how to use to Kubel to great effect, regardless of damage/suppression/RoF numbers.

EDIT: All this is looking at the 1v1 stats exclusively.
28 Sep 2014, 03:11 AM

While the high OKW/Ostheer win rates (especially the OKW spike at the end) are notable, all of this data is from within one major patch (with a couple of small hotfixes). This means the big fluctuations in win rates are not neccessarily the result of balance changes. Perhaps significantly, each faction has at least one period of having the highest winrate (albeit a very small one for USF).

Ostheer winrate is generally pretty high, but they are the least played faction. Perhaps compared to other factions, Ostheer has a dedicated 'core' of players who know the faction very well?

Since OKW is far more played than Ostheer, the below-average winrates for Allies (especially USF) are mainly drawn from matches against OKW. This suggests that OKW is probably overpowered.

OKW win-rate improved in spite of the Kubel/munitions nerf. This suggests (at least to me, given my in-game experience) that tweaking the numbers on the Kubel isn't going to work - the unit needs to be reworked. The unit was originally felt to be under-performing and was buffed consistently to reflect this, but it seems that OKW players have realised how to use to Kubel to great effect, regardless of damage/suppression/RoF numbers.

Ostheer is the second most played faction after OKW.
28 Sep 2014, 03:19 AM

OK,so everyone agree that we should nerf maxium and ISU-152, and soviet sniper.
28 Sep 2014, 03:23 AM

Got to say not surprised, and Great stuff man, really appreciate your work that you put into this data, very interesting to say the least
28 Sep 2014, 03:32 AM

Excellent ! i hope Relic will take notice !
28 Sep 2014, 03:32 AM

Ostheer is the second most played faction after OKW.

My bad, should have made it clear I was looking at the 1v1 stats.
28 Sep 2014, 03:42 AM

EDIT: All this is looking at the 1v1 stats exclusively.

THe big day to day fluctuations in 1v1 are probably normal. players have their good days and bad days. However, the winrates of Axis in 3v3 and 4v4 are pretty consistent which probably means they are OP.

The creator of the program has posted data that covers a span of about 4 weeks (counting the days of his older posts). The past data are pretty similar to this currrent set, except OKW win rates have gone even higher, probably due to Kubel buff.
28 Sep 2014, 03:42 AM

Got to say not surprised, and Great stuff man, really appreciate your work that you put into this data, very interesting to say the least

It's not my work but the guy called "Legends" who is active on the official forums, not here on coh2.org.

My bad, should have made it clear I was looking at the 1v1 stats.

Hehe, you are still wrong since Soviet was the least played faction in 1v1 during this period. :)
28 Sep 2014, 04:08 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Sep 2014, 01:28 AMVolsky
Fine, perfectly balanced, Allies just need to l2p and use smoke, mines, and intelligent flanking.

Oh, Cons are OP and need a nerf.

/sarcasm

Carry on ^^

love this love couldn't stop laughing
28 Sep 2014, 04:13 AM

so apart from okw/ost having a much easier time in team games, what exactly do you want to say?
28 Sep 2014, 04:16 AM

I mostly always play 2v2,n im really good to btw, and I always felt like usa was the hardest faction to play as in 2v2 and okw the easiest. that's for me tho might be different for other ppl. but I am glad to see this cuz everything I thought about allies team games is true by looking at this. and when I play someone who beat me as axis and we play again as me axis I always win. I put like 400 hours into playing as usa lately cuz they feel so tough just trying to get better but I feel like I been capped skill wise by this faction
28 Sep 2014, 04:25 AM

The sad thing, Relic probably knows about these statistics. Sure, 1v1 looks balanced, but the other modes are just crazy. It should be a little closer at least...
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS