Login

russian armor

Thank u Relic for the Patch!

25 Sep 2014, 21:40 PM

Good Job, Relic!
25 Sep 2014, 22:04 PM

25 Sep 2014, 22:05 PM
Donator 11

Yes thank you for balancing sov industry in team games, removing isu out of the game and making one man snipers. Im sure i forgot something.
25 Sep 2014, 22:25 PM

Kubel no counter maxims anymore, that was like one of my easiest ways to counter a maxim. Like I could just walk up to a maxim with 1 kubel and pin it down then kill the gunner everytime :P
26 Sep 2014, 03:52 AM
Patrion 14

"The previous increase in munition rate for the OKW significantly increased their potency within 3v3 and 4v4 environments to a point where it became problematic. This compounded a number of issues which resulted in the faction significantly over performing relative to its counter parts. Until we are better able to identify and resolve those compounding factors, we are going to revert the munition change to a lower value.

Resources
Munition rate from 100% to 80%"

thanks relic for at least caring
26 Sep 2014, 05:51 AM

Thanks relic for those small hotfix it will help a lot

But I hope more will come to nerf a bit the OKW
26 Sep 2014, 07:25 AM

Thanks relic for those small hotfix it will help a lot

But I hope more will come to nerf a bit the OKW

Oh come off it, so much for the whole "Resource starved but elite" tripe they sold OKW to me with.

All you fuckers bitching and whining about Germans and OKW just ruins the faction, seems that Relic specifically caters to you.
26 Sep 2014, 07:38 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Sep 2014, 07:25 AMSierra

Oh come off it, so much for the whole "Resource starved but elite" tripe they sold OKW to me with.

All you fuckers bitching and whining about Germans and OKW just ruins the faction, seems that Relic specifically caters to you.

Well, OKW will have to do with this 80% amo income from now on, untill Relic will probably revert it to 66% again not taking into account that the situation is actually different from what it was at the beginning becasue meanwhile alot of units were nerfed: infantry light cannon, wurframen, obers, etc :facepalm:. But...a true geneal fights with what it has or chose to quit. I will not quit yet.
26 Sep 2014, 07:49 AM

And ISU stays the same as always, nice one.
26 Sep 2014, 10:39 AM

And the soviet snipers. I wonder when relic will fix the ISU and Soviet snipers issue.
26 Sep 2014, 11:19 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Sep 2014, 10:39 AMatouba
And the soviet snipers. I wonder when relic will fix the ISU and Soviet snipers issue.

There is this saying:

Don't fix what isn't broken.

I know ISU and reckon team are the only two soviet units that have meaningful impact on the game, but its not really a reason to nerf them, if that was a reason, we would see everything in OKW, down to trucks nerfed.
26 Sep 2014, 11:22 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Sep 2014, 11:19 AMKatitof
There is this saying:

Nice saying... and why would it apply to the ISU? I would bet money that any player of the community who doesn´t play Soviets exclusively, will agree the ISU is destroying games.
26 Sep 2014, 11:41 AM

There is this saying:

I know ISU and reckon team are the only two soviet units that have meaningful impact on the game, but its not really a reason to nerf them, if that was a reason, we would see everything in OKW, down to trucks nerfed.

Don't fix what isn't broken

ISU

Katitof

26 Sep 2014, 11:44 AM

Please tell me which part of the ISU is not broken?
A long range tank that oneshots Paks 90% of all the time, squad wipes everything from vet 0 to vet5, 3-shots almost everytank and has tunnel vision to even improve vision range.

Destroy it with Paks? Impossible because they die before they can shoot a single round.
Destroy it with tanks? Good luck trying to get into range while your tank has more then 20% left (in addition an ISU is usually supported with Paks and/or guards).
Destroy it with inf? Lol, squad wipe with every shot or torn apart from the MG (Shrecks won't penetrate anyway).

I'm afraid of an upcoming Jagdtiger nerf because then there will be nothing to beat an ISU on close maps like Semoski.
26 Sep 2014, 11:53 AM

Why would you even bring that up? This isn't a regular patch. This was a emergency revert of changes because the balance was completely skewed in team games in favor of OKW. I'm sure the stats where pretty bad for relic to have to make these changes early.

Isu is a normal balance issue and needs proper testing to make changes, it won't get special treatment just because you feel like it.
26 Sep 2014, 14:23 PM

Ruined Ostheer meta, ruined Soviet meta, then USF and now OKW aimed to be ruined in next couple of patches..
GG WP relic, bunch of incompetent developers with this unbalanced, pile of bug game called company of heroes 2.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United States 1
United Kingdom 169
unknown 7

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak