Login

russian armor

Units don't follow orders

25 Sep 2014, 16:14 PM
Patrion 15

I've been experiencing a lof of bugs regarding movement and retreat orders lately. It will happen in every game I play and it's very annoying. I will list a few examples:

- A Sherman spawns and instead of going where I put the flag spawn he just stays rear my base outside of the map. So I can't count on it to arrive quickly where I wanted. This happens with a lot of units sometimes.

- Units that get out of houses don't react to orders nor they react to queued orders, so they just leave the building and you have to babysit them so they start moving.

- Units not following queued orders and instead being passive.

- Retreting Rear Echelons that don't retreat and when they finally do it they arrive at the base area and they get stuck in the field without reaching the base so you can't give orders anymore to them during the game.

- Pinned units reparing defensive positions (Intended?)

- Major retreating that get's stuck in the middle of nowhere and stops retreating and then he dies.

- Vehicles not reacting to movement orders and because of that they get shot down by Panzerschek or AT Guns.

This have been a big issue for me lately and I'm losing a lot of units because of this. You expect them to follow your queued orders while you're doing something else and when you realise that they aren't doing what you said it's too late.

AM I the only one with this kind of problems? Some of my friends have reported that to me too while playing teamgames so I don't think it's my fault at all.
25 Sep 2014, 16:25 PM

It's not you. The game really got buggy after the last patch.
25 Sep 2014, 16:29 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

Or when you press revers it does a 360 first
25 Sep 2014, 16:54 PM

I hate this. Once I got perfect spot for Strumtiger, fired at 4 T34/76 then I pressed reverse into woods to hide (path that I just drove to make a shot) but it began to rotate...
25 Sep 2014, 16:56 PM

Yeah, a lot of strange things happened lately... f.e u order unit to stand behind a green cover and aim them to face enemy. Few seconds later I saw them not begind the cover, but standing in front of cover- vulnerable to enemy fire. Why the hell they left cover?
25 Sep 2014, 17:10 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Sep 2014, 16:56 PMmas1er
Yeah, a lot of strange things happened lately... f.e u order unit to stand behind a green cover and aim them to face enemy. Few seconds later I saw them not begind the cover, but standing in front of cover- vulnerable to enemy fire. Why the hell they left cover?

That is because if you target an enemy squad and said enemy retreats or something your unit will keep chasing
25 Sep 2014, 17:12 PM

Welcome to Company of Heroes 2!
25 Sep 2014, 17:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Sep 2014, 16:14 PMwillyto
I've been experiencing a lof of bugs regarding movement and retreat orders lately. It will happen in every game I play and it's very annoying. I will list a few examples:

- A Sherman spawns and instead of going where I put the flag spawn he just stays rear my base outside of the map. So I can't count on it to arrive quickly where I wanted. This happens with a lot of units sometimes.

- Units that get out of houses don't react to orders nor they react to queued orders, so they just leave the building and you have to babysit them so they start moving.

- Units not following queued orders and instead being passive.

- Retreting Rear Echelons that don't retreat and when they finally do it they arrive at the base area and they get stuck in the field without reaching the base so you can't give orders anymore to them during the game.

- Pinned units reparing defensive positions (Intended?)

- Major retreating that get's stuck in the middle of nowhere and stops retreating and then he dies.

- Vehicles not reacting to movement orders and because of that they get shot down by Panzerschek or AT Guns.

This have been a big issue for me lately and I'm losing a lot of units because of this. You expect them to follow your queued orders while you're doing something else and when you realise that they aren't doing what you said it's too late.

AM I the only one with this kind of problems? Some of my friends have reported that to me too while playing teamgames so I don't think it's my fault at all.

U R not alone on this....i was raging during a game today.

i had a full maxim squad that i hit retreat....they never moved....they just stood their with the retreat icon over their heads.

i have another issue with my t34 stopping each time it was hit by something....like all commands were negated upon receiving damage....

i also had at guns that would just sit their when i asked them to reverse....

the bugs in the game are worse than i have EVER personally seen...if relic does not get this game going with less bugs....they can kiss esports goodbye....
15 Oct 2014, 01:22 AM

This bug works everytime when I order my panther to reverse, the panther will rotate and left its rear armor facing the enemy.....
15 Oct 2014, 06:01 AM

This is a huge God-damn problem for Jacksons - along with getting stuck on invisible obstacles.
15 Oct 2014, 09:49 AM

This is the best of all
15 Oct 2014, 09:59 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

the game lacks in many places.
15 Oct 2014, 10:04 AM

Do you know the movie "A bug's life"?
They changed the name to "A COH2 players life".

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 28
Russian Federation 72
Germany 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak