Login

russian armor

loadouts getting deleted

20 Oct 2014, 14:42 PM

does it happen immediately after playing the game or after restarting coh2?

They disappear every time I restart coh2. And they ALWAYS disappear, not sometimes. So I guess I have some settings wrong?
20 Oct 2014, 14:45 PM

It happened to me too. Somehow my ingame graphic settings automaticly resets to the lowest settings.
20 Oct 2014, 15:29 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

It happens to me often. I find it especially annoying that you have to click-and-drag the commanders/skins/etc into their boxes. Let me double-click, please.
20 Oct 2014, 15:39 PM

It happens to me often. I find it especially annoying that you have to click-and-drag the commanders/skins/etc into their boxes. Let me double-click, please.

Shift+Right-click :3
20 Oct 2014, 15:59 PM

For me its is only the loadouts. Mapvetos are saved. So I guess its a bug. If it had to do with my settings the mapvetoes also would disappear.
20 Oct 2014, 16:28 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

Shift+Right-click :3

Thanks!
22 Oct 2014, 00:14 AM

It happens a lot to me too, I thought I was going crazy at first, but now its just down right annoying. It seems pretty random too. I thought maybe I was "saving" them wrong… but nope… its yet another bug.
30 Oct 2014, 18:15 PM

So every time a new patch gets out i have to create the Loadouts again?
Can someone from relic confirm that they know about this? I mean what the pudding?:D (i am not laughing inside)

Can maybe someone from the community help out? Where does the game save this? is it maybe a file that we can copy and use it next time?

Thank you in advance!
19 Nov 2014, 13:54 PM

So, one month later and here we go again.
Cynthia, you guys know this issue? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help us!!!
20 Nov 2014, 10:19 AM

I ended up building my loadouts and then taking pictures of them after the third time this happened. It's happened about half a dozen times since and I'm just sick of putting everything back together only for it to get wiped before I use half of it. I even threw a loadout together to play some nonsense 3v3 with friends, then a week later AA comes out aaaaaaand it's gone.
20 Nov 2014, 10:31 AM

happens everytime i start up the game
20 Nov 2014, 22:22 PM
Donator 11

happens everytime i start up the game

wow, every time? this sounds terribly annoying.... gg relic
20 Nov 2014, 22:26 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

It used to disappear every time I started up the game, now it 'only' resets each patch.
It does remember my faceplate though...
21 Nov 2014, 08:28 AM

fix this shit relic
it's getting very very annoying
21 Nov 2014, 08:54 AM

Yes, both me and my friend experience this every now and then. I think it happens when your steam is on offline mode and you run the game. next time you enter the game online your loadout is gone.
21 Nov 2014, 09:46 AM

Stop using ALT+F4 to ragequit the game.
Seems to happen after patches.
21 Nov 2014, 10:47 AM

It happens after patches, to me at least!
21 Nov 2014, 12:29 PM
23 Nov 2014, 13:47 PM
Benefactor 341

hi,

are your loadouts getting deleted at random times aswell? it just happened to me like the third time and a buddy of mine got his deleted severeal times aswell.
Honestly, that sucks pretty hard. All your commanders for different strategies gone in one second.
I just want to know, wether other guys have experienced it, and if yes, make relic aware of it...

After looking at the patterns of when my own loadouts and my friends' loadouts have been deleted, it turns out that they're usually deleted when you either launch your game without a connection to the Internet, OR under the circumstances of some sort of "sync error" between the COH2 client and the Relic Servers. So, to answer your question, it technically shouldn't be considered that my own (cannot say the same for others based off of my single, perhaps isolated experience) loadouts being deleted is exactly "random". Hope this provides insight and gives some interesting food for thought.
23 Nov 2014, 19:14 PM
Donator 11

After looking at the patterns of when my own loadouts and my friends' loadouts have been deleted, it turns out that they're usually deleted when you either launch your game without a connection to the Internet, OR under the circumstances of some sort of "sync error" between the COH2 client and the Relic Servers. So, to answer your question, it technically shouldn't be considered that my own (cannot say the same for others based off of my single, perhaps isolated experience) loadouts being deleted is exactly "random". Hope this provides insight and gives some interesting food for thought.

this is my suspicion aswell!
but if this is the solution, i wonder why this isnt fixed since ages, because it would be very easy fix.....
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★