Login

russian armor

Kubel vs Bazooka rush

21 Sep 2014, 03:02 AM

I tried to rush a zook as fast as possible sacrificing a RF squad. I managed to get one out in 2 mins with muniotn cap :( so i had 2RF and 1 RE i was kubel locked and with 1 bazooka and he had 75% map. guess wat happend YES YES you are correct

It takes 4 bazooka shots to kill a kubel tell me how the hell is that possible that thing is no glass canon anymore. if i rush a Dodge 1 panzer shreck would instantly bring it to 10# health with engie critical.

Relic shoudl add 10Fuel for this damn Kubel troll wagon

21 Sep 2014, 03:04 AM

Bazookas cant even kill a car according to Relic Logic.
21 Sep 2014, 03:05 AM

It takes 3 shots to kill a Kubel with a bazooka, however the kubel has a tiny target size (10) so the bazooka has a low chance of hitting (25%, 37.5%, 50% at far/mid/close range). Just save your fuel for a quick M20.
21 Sep 2014, 03:13 AM

Bazookas are obviously the counter to heavy vehicles, not light ones like the kubel.

Use them on vehicles like the king tiger as bazookas with their low damage and accuracy will never hit consistently or hard vs agile vehicles such as the kubel or the puma.

The Puma obviously being an anti infantry vehicle with its vet 1 snipe ability is a usual follow to the kubel and therefore bazookas make no sense vs this strategy and could never be effective.

I recommend not relying on your elite infantry in the early game and bunker spamming with builder units to stop this powerhouse vehicle. You must prepare to survive the early game so you can stand a chance with your inferior mid and late game.

:snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter:
21 Sep 2014, 03:57 AM

Bazookas are obviously the counter to heavy vehicles, not light ones like the kubel.

Use them on vehicles like the king tiger as bazookas with their low damage and accuracy will never hit consistently or hard vs agile vehicles such as the kubel or the puma.

The Puma obviously being an anti infantry vehicle with its vet 1 snipe ability is a usual follow to the kubel and therefore bazookas make no sense vs this strategy and could never be effective.

I recommend not relying on your elite infantry in the early game and bunker spamming with builder units to stop this powerhouse vehicle. You must prepare to survive the early game so you can stand a chance with your inferior mid and late game.

:snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter:

lmao. The funny thing is this is actually my mentality now :D
21 Sep 2014, 03:59 AM

Seriously bazookas are useless

But so is the whole fucking USF faction
22 Sep 2014, 05:59 AM

to all guys who say bazzokas are useless well you dint check my replay of 4 bazooka in M3 taking out 2 stugs in one pass. they aren't useless in halftrack but when GI use it while being fired upon they seem to miss a lot may be due to some modifers while being fired upon, but they almost have a good chance to hit when you flank.

But still guys did any one figure out a way to counter 2 Kubel openings its annoying you cant flank you are denied fuel and map control if you split your forces Strummis will eat you up.

I did have some luck rushing out a flghting position and trying to not loose many units it did save me some manpower loss but as soon as puma came out i had no response
22 Sep 2014, 15:28 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 115

I recommend doing whatever strategy you want. The fact is no matter what you do it probably won't work, so why waste mental effort trying to find some counter? Fighting OKW as USF starts out very hard and then gets worse.
22 Sep 2014, 18:10 PM

Using zooks as your opening is setting you up for later failure. The M20 Utility car is amazing is microd well. The mines it can deploy are something to be feared as well.
22 Sep 2014, 20:08 PM

The Kubel being OP problem could be solved in three ways:
1. Rework it. (Glass canon)
2. Move it to tier 2 (Medic truck), by the time it comes you may already have enough troops or research to deal with it.
3. Make it cost fuel, maybe somewhere between 5-20.
4. Delete it (lol)

OKW are the only ones who don't need to spend fuel to get a way of suppression.
Wehrmacht -> Tier 1
Soviets -> Tier 2
USF -> Tier 1
22 Sep 2014, 21:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Sep 2014, 20:08 PMGazbag

OKW are the only ones who don't need to spend fuel to get a way of suppression.
Wehrmacht -> Tier 1
Soviets -> Tier 2
USF -> Tier 1

To be fair, both Wehr and Soviets start with enough fuel to get the appropriate building right away.

For whatever reason, USF gets the most expensive MG that is also locked behind a fuel wall. Add on that getting LT for MGs generally means you're going to skip Captain, you won't have AT guns and MGs together unless you go Airborne (or went Rifle company and skip Major)
23 Sep 2014, 09:41 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Sep 2014, 15:28 PMRomeo
I recommend doing whatever strategy you want. The fact is no matter what you do it probably won't work, so why waste mental effort trying to find some counter? Fighting OKW as USF starts out very hard and then gets worse.

i also tried to rush zook out with a Dodge and break their lock and ran right in the middle searching for there support truck but dint have enough fire power to finish it before the kubels caught up :(

USF is pro only faction against OKW till they fix Troll wagon casual players like me cant win against forget winning its not even fun to play, i give up.

24 Sep 2014, 08:50 AM

For whatever reason, USF gets the most expensive MG that is also locked behind a fuel wall.

The performance of riflemen compared to other early infantry is the reason.
25 Sep 2014, 16:54 PM
Senior Editor Badge

The performance of riflemen compared to other early infantry is the reason.

Riflemen being 280 mp and the best vanilla, core infantry, has nothing to do with the 280 mp MG.
If my MG is going to be 280 mp I want 6 men on it like the soviet maxim.
Vaz
30 Sep 2014, 01:01 AM

I want the bullet magnet removed
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak