Login

russian armor

I need an allied 2v2 partner N O W.

20 Sep 2014, 17:35 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Title.
Im so sick of losing because of vegetable teammates. Period. Almost all my friends have switched to EasyModeAxis or quit the game indefinitely.
They(axis) aren't unbeatable,I just need a teammate that wont sabotage the whole game with stupid selfish actions.

Im so sick of seeing people build 6 combat engineer squads with minesweepers to start the game,or quit immediately because they dont like a map,or lose one maxim to an ostruppen squad and give up etc.

And my latest run in has simply put me at my breaking point.

My latest lemon teammate has cost me 2 games before THEY EVEN STARTED.
I ask him (my US teammate) build a couple fuel caches on Minsk pocket so we can rush LT and counter Kubel spam. i LITERALLY wrote those exact fucking words in the chat.
Not with any sort of arrogance,anger, or sarcasm like i may be giving off right now.

I literally wrote Please build a fuel cache or two,and pinged it ONCE(not 500 times like some people like to do.) on the map where he should put it.

(He wasnt even prestige 1 which was part of the reason i was worried,which is another problem that i wont go into.)

This clown then drops immediately claiming i was bossing him around. What the actual fuck?
Strategizing is bossing around. <444>_<444>

And with my amazing luck,i get him the VERY NEXT TIME i automatch(literally 45 seconds later.) and he drops again in the loading screen.

Costing me two games and dropping me almost 250 places in the random ladder...

I KNOW i had this coming matching with randoms,but like i said earlier. no real choice.. Which brings me to this.

PLEASE Coh2.org devs MAKE A FORUM SECTION for TEAM GAME PARTNERS! Either in the forum or as a tool. PLEASE.

And someone who's just as crazy as me to continue playing allies in teamgames this patch please add me. Im available on weekends.
20 Sep 2014, 18:06 PM

I feel with ya and would play with ya.
20 Sep 2014, 23:33 PM

I'd play with you as either US or Soviets (or Axis if you felt like it)

I've got a mic so we could use voice

Central US timezone
21 Sep 2014, 00:32 AM
Donator 11

21 Sep 2014, 01:38 AM

Why not join a clan if you're that eager to get people to play with? There are several CoH2 clans out there with hundreds of members playing CoH2 all day.
23 Sep 2014, 08:28 AM

Permanently Banned
Add me if u want. i am high ranked with usf in 2v2's. i also have many good players that i play with
25 Sep 2014, 11:17 AM

I'd love to play with ya too, you can guide me while on playing if you have a mic, i do B-)
25 Sep 2014, 20:21 PM

I play mostly soviets so you can add me if you like, but I'm like just average player- moxxf1re steam user
26 Sep 2014, 03:15 AM

Feel free to ad me. Same name as here. I'm terrible, though. Rank ~2000 for most factions. I did get to ~1300 with USF once! I only play like 6-8 matches a week.

I do communicate though, understand the basics of the game, and I do not build 6 fuel caches and nothing else in 2v2s.
Vaz
30 Sep 2014, 00:28 AM

You can add me. I spent the weekend going on a massive USF losing streak between 2's, 3's, and 4's since none of my regulars were playing or people trying to invite me to axis games. Everytime I bring my win ratio above .5 the automatcher throws me a "vegetable" as you call them. Then I get promptly stomped regardless of how hard I fight.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★