Login

russian armor

Most requested unit in coh2 history...

PAGES (10)down
18 Sep 2014, 21:20 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Read: it has no right to be in the game.

Oh so negative

Would you like a hug?

Every piece of german (and to a lesser extent Soviet) design work gets added including the obscure stuff built in handfuls, but that's not the case for the US
18 Sep 2014, 21:26 PM

I prefer sherman jumbos.

Anyways, wasnt the flak 88 a big wish for many people at some point?
18 Sep 2014, 21:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Sep 2014, 20:57 PMUGBEAR

I don't know, one faction can have panther, sturm tiger, kingtiger, Jadgtiger, perhaps even more boring? And why the hell 95% axis vs. 5% allied?

That same faction has a severe lack of medium tanks. This is why Relic needs to fix 4v4, I've never even seen a single Jagdtiger in 1v1 (ever!), but it seems like 4v4 is all about Wunderwaffen vs Armageddon Tanks.

As for the searching disparity, it's because of the Uniforms. Germans just look spiffier.
18 Sep 2014, 21:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Sep 2014, 17:00 PMKatitof
You do realize USF army are based on battle of bulge?

You do realize pershing arrived to Europe months after that, therefore its unrealistic to ask for it?

You realise that we have Americans fighting in Stalingrad and Kursk? Therefore everything is possible in the CoH2 universe! You keep saying "it'll never happen" about things and yet they happen. Open your mind, Katitof. Open your mind...

I think Relic will change their minds and add it. Why not, heavy tanks are fun. And I disagree about the other doctrines disappearing. It was in CoH1 and it was one of the most rarely seen units in the game. Everyone loved it but there was a lot of attractive stuff in the other docs.
18 Sep 2014, 21:47 PM

You realise that we have Americans fighting in Stalingrad and Kursk? Therefore everything is possible in the CoH2 universe! You keep saying "it'll never happen" about things and yet they happen. Open your mind, Katitof. Open your mind...

I think Relic will change their minds and add it. Why not, heavy tanks are fun. And I disagree about the other doctrines disappearing. It was in CoH1 and it was one of the most rarely seen units in the game. Everyone loved it but there was a lot of attractive stuff in the other docs.

Well, to be fair, it was only kind of rare towards the end of CoH1's patching life. There were many patch iterations where Tiger vs. Pershing was THE meta.
18 Sep 2014, 21:52 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Sep 2014, 21:27 PMMadeMan

That same faction has a severe lack of medium tanks. This is why Relic needs to fix 4v4, I've never even seen a single Jagdtiger in 1v1 (ever!), but it seems like 4v4 is all about Wunderwaffen vs Armageddon Tanks.

As for the searching disparity, it's because of the Uniforms. Germans just look spiffier.

So the German uniforms is the cause of searching disparity? Sounds like NAZI friendship with Jewish people-AKA complete Joke.

The more people searching Aixs is because Aixs got more toys to play with, I don't remember the COH2 aixs uniform is cooler than the COH1, the searching disparity at that time were almost even.
18 Sep 2014, 22:01 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Sep 2014, 17:00 PMKatitof
You do realize USF army are based on battle of bulge?

You do realize pershing arrived to Europe months after that, therefore its unrealistic to ask for it?

LOL

"unrealistic"? We can have obersoldaten with FLIR scopes on their rifles. We have Ostwinds, of which only 44 were ever constructed. We have magical IR halftracks that light up half the map. We've got JLI and Falls with super secret Nazi teleportation devices that allow them to pop out of any building.

Yet we somehow can't have a Pershing (that actually saw combat) because it's not "realistic"
18 Sep 2014, 22:20 PM

I would prefer a jumbo, and more air-support abilities. Merika basically had the best artillery and by-far the best airforce.
18 Sep 2014, 22:22 PM

Jumbo would be a KV-1 reskin basically. Meh probably wouldn't use it. If USF got a sweet doctrine with lots of artillery and airstrikes though, I'd actually play them in team games.
18 Sep 2014, 22:23 PM

Permanently Banned
I would prefer a jumbo, and more air-support abilities. Merika basically had the best artillery and by-far the best airforce.

ok..ok...OK let me make myself clear. This is a thread about the pershing. Dont bring up the damn sherman jumbo!
18 Sep 2014, 22:37 PM

Every piece of german (and to a lesser extent Soviet) design work gets added including the obscure stuff built in handfuls, but that's not the case for the US

It never saw combat, but you want it in the game anyway? By that logic, Soviets should be getting T-44's and IS-3's.

ok..ok...OK let me make myself clear. This is a thread about the pershing. Dont bring up the damn sherman jumbo!

Too bad, there's a lot of opposition to that idea because the US Army wasn't known for its heavy tanks, of which it only operated one for a brief period before rebranding it a medium tank.
18 Sep 2014, 22:58 PM

Wheres mah gorram pershing, rangers, an jeep (not that i don't love the doge)? If the "faction design" is in the way of the awesome then ignore it.

The notion of faction uniqueness is bunk. Okw is the "no mg/no medium tanks" faction, but there are totally doctrines that provide those things. The only thing they have no access to is a reinforce capable halftrack.

Meanwhile the us is the faction wothout antipersonell mines and without a heavy tank.

Soviets are the faction without a buildable defensive structure.

Wehrmacht have everything, one way or another.

18 Sep 2014, 23:47 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Sep 2014, 22:58 PMjoebill
Wheres mah gorram pershing, rangers, an jeep (not that i don't love the doge)? If the "faction design" is in the way of the awesome then ignore it.

The notion of faction uniqueness is bunk. Okw is the "no mg/no medium tanks" faction, but there are totally doctrines that provide those things. The only thing they have no access to is a reinforce capable halftrack.

Meanwhile the us is the faction wothout antipersonell mines and without a heavy tank.

Soviets are the faction without a buildable defensive structure.

Wehrmacht have everything, one way or another.

but still have ... so, why can´t have doctrinal heavy tanks and even those mines ?
this is bullshit dude..

you will always find an excuse for it ..

´´you have the best TD in the game´´

´´ is not on faction design ´´

ffs ¬¬
18 Sep 2014, 23:51 PM
Honorary Member Badge

It never saw combat, but you want it in the game anyway? By that logic, Soviets should be getting T-44's and IS-3's.

I'd take anything that would add to the game

Edit:

If it actually existed
19 Sep 2014, 00:58 AM

Permanently Banned

Plz, display ur ignorance more why dont you....
19 Sep 2014, 00:59 AM

You know if they added the Pershing and it sucked, I bet everyone wanting it would turn around and whine about how such a worthless unit is in the game...
19 Sep 2014, 01:12 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Wishlist:USF M26 pershing (needed in teamgames)

OKW. Hetzer, Marder ii, Vampire H/T. And plz oh plz id love to see the hummel over the stuka :3

OsT: plz re-work t4 relic

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Sep 2014, 23:47 PMIGOR
Wishlist:USF M26 pershing (needed in teamgames)

OKW. Hetzer, Marder ii, Vampire H/T. And plz oh plz id love to see the hummel over the stuka :3

OsT: plz re-work t4 relic

Did you make a smurf account just to pretend you have more support for your idea than you actually do... then give the dupe the exact same signature as your main account? :loco:
19 Sep 2014, 01:26 AM
Donator 11

My bet is they are saving pershing for another faction.
19 Sep 2014, 02:20 AM

Permanently Banned

Did you make a smurf account just to pretend you have more support for your idea than you actually do... then give the dupe the exact same signature as your main account? :loco:

not me
19 Sep 2014, 02:22 AM

Plz, display ur ignorance more why dont you....

Or you could read your own bloody thread. He wasn't talking about the M26 Pershing, it was talking about the M6 Heavy Tank.

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Sep 2014, 22:58 PMjoebill
The notion of faction uniqueness is bunk. Okw is the "no mg/no medium tanks" faction, but there are totally doctrines that provide those things.

OKW is not the "No MG / Medium Tanks" faction, and the Panzer IV's were shown off in several screen shots. A better comparison would be if OKW had a doctrine that gave them 50% increased fuel income, which would put them at the same fuel income as every other faction.
PAGES (10)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS