Login

russian armor

Captain Vet 3 Not Working

14 Sep 2014, 05:12 AM
Donator 11

On two separate occasions I've noticed that the Captain's Vet 3 ability (sprinting out of combat) Doesn't seem to be working properly. It seems to apply to only one or two of the models while the rest are running at a normal pace.
14 Sep 2014, 05:22 AM
Patrion 15

Squad formations in general this patch seem to be a little off. I notice this especially with close combat units that seem to advance in a single file line, which is incredible inefficient. The issue seems to be even worse when using like assault engies, and other squads that have a sprint ability.

Rather than grouping up and staying close (ideal for maximizing dps) they decide they want a god damn point man and get picked off one by one austin powers style.
14 Sep 2014, 05:30 AM

I told a volksgrenadier squad to vault a wall, and two of the models met up with the enemy and died while the other 3 models were 150 meters behind the other two, now dead, models.
14 Sep 2014, 05:32 AM
Patrion 15

I told a volksgrenadier squad to vault a wall, and two of the models met up with the
enemy and died while the other 3 models were 150 meters behind the other two, now dead, models.

Yup, I've noticed this as well, squads are getting caught on cover and splitting up much more often now, especially around walls.
14 Sep 2014, 06:46 AM
Donator 11

Yup, I've noticed this as well, squads are getting caught on cover and splitting up much more often now, especially around walls.

It makes it hard to split two squads while behind cover. I was once trying to split two squads but one model got caught and both got suppressed anyways. Not gud~
14 Sep 2014, 07:56 AM

The sprinting bug you described sounds like something that would happen before the recent veterancy fix. Did it happen after that patch?

I also have the problem with infantry splitting apart far too widely. Can't even bring them together using the movement commands.
16 Sep 2014, 15:15 PM
Donator 11

Even after the two hotfixes this is still occurring. What I believe is happening is that when only one model is left that isn't the actual captain the new models won't take on the vet ability. (The survivor still sprints while the rest of the squad walks) I'm not sure how to reset the squad so that they will take on the vet ability.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 37
unknown 16
Germany 863
Germany 36

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %