Login

russian armor

Would anybody like to take over map construction?

7 Sep 2014, 21:09 PM

I started this map a long time ago and quickly ran out of steam. It's been sitting here collecting digital dust for a while now and I know that it simply wont get finished. As such I was wondering if anybody on here would like to take over?

It was originally going to have an infantry only trench war area at the base that is innaccessible to tanks. To compensate there would be a larger, more open, portion of the map to the north when tanks can fight.

All trenches are vaultable, and there are bridges across them for weapon teams and bots to move around too (These bridges were to be made indestructible).

I thought it would be a shame to just abandon it; it was quite fun when playing, on the tiny portion that is done, against bots.

Here are some screenshots and the map files incase anybody is interested.

Screenshots:

Files:
.zip of worldbuilder files
8 Sep 2014, 02:57 AM

This looks like it could be such a fun team map. Did you move onto another map or just never had time to finish this one?
8 Sep 2014, 12:51 PM

This looks like it could be such a fun team map. Did you move onto another map or just never had time to finish this one?

I've been quite busy recently, and in the time that I haven't been adding to it I just sort of lost interest in map making in general. Now each time I open it up to work on something I end up staring blankly for about 5 minutes before closing it and doing something else. I'm sure I will get back into it at some point, but uni starts again soon so I will be pre-occupied for a while.
8 Sep 2014, 20:51 PM

The worst thing is when you open up a map and try to do shit only to end up doing trivial changes.
25 Nov 2014, 08:17 AM

Thanks but who should we give credit to; Mannix or Crinklemint? I could use a good started map and would love to scar code it for infantry only
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★