Login

russian armor

Strange matchup behaviours

2 Sep 2014, 15:49 PM

Hello!

Isn't it wierd to be paired with a brand new player (default bulletins etc.) and who obviously never have played a multiplayer game, if you are fairly high ranked. I was rank 12 in US 2v2 random team. I suspect that if it takes a long time to find a partner that the criteria for a partner get more relaxed. However, I would rather wait for a fair matchup than to play for the sake of it.

It's not very fun to play competitive when your teammate are feeding the enemies 5 combat engineer squads at the start of a game.. ^^

Thought on how this could be improved? What happens if I alt+f4 during the loadscreen?
2 Sep 2014, 15:51 PM

I think you are exactly right. the search function keeps broadening its search until it gets the right players. If they can't find a player of equal skill, they will keep searching.
2 Sep 2014, 16:00 PM

I think that happened by one of these options:

A) You were searching for a game a LOT of time until automatch paired you with the first player available regardless of his level.

B) Your teammate hasn't played 10 ranked games and thus he still is not ranked, so he can be paired with anyone. Bad luck there.
2 Sep 2014, 16:21 PM

Hello!

What happens if I alt+f4 during the loadscreen?

You will be banned from randoms for the rest of your life if you do this. Relic implemented it last patch.
2 Sep 2014, 17:17 PM
Donator 22

The player base for multiplayer games is small. I got paired up today with randoms, against ATs. They totally destroyed us XD :gimpy:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★