Login

russian armor

Who wants some realistic Flags/ Uniforms?

2 Sep 2014, 18:12 PM

I Tell You what is wrong with me. Coh 2 is One of the Most DLC Heavy Games ever. They already charge for vehicle skins, small tow packs, commanders, hey they release, I support it (have bought almost everything) but ther comes a time to say stop. Enough is enough! They should enable mod support so we can get something without spending money, something that thousands of other games do!

That is wrong with me.

And one last thing. Coh2 has a small player base because of that. Half of the Vcoh lovers refused to jump to the "give me all your money to get something we could give you for free" train!

Im not against modding. I would rather million skin dlc than single unit of multiplayer sold. Maybe they find getting money on this. Maybe they gave up selling units. A little hope.
2 Sep 2014, 19:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Sep 2014, 12:17 PMsteel
But you could always upload the mod to the net and let everyone download it right?

Yeah, but it's the same situation, the best way would be to purchase the skin on the store, so anyone can see it.

Or they could make something like Dota 2, where the best/most voted skins on steam workshop get to become official, so people can buy or drop them.
8 Sep 2014, 21:29 PM

Yeah, but it's the same situation, the best way would be to purchase the skin on the store, so anyone can see it.

Or they could make something like Dota 2, where the best/most voted skins on steam workshop get to become official, so people can buy or drop them.

That's a much better option than completely having no mod support
1 Nov 2014, 11:30 AM

Now it is the time!!!!!!!!!!!
1 Nov 2014, 12:16 PM

indeed. time for soundmodding (just let Germans talk German and US English and Russians Russian...

And realistic uniforms

And removed teamcolors

Releastic flags!
1 Nov 2014, 19:47 PM

I voted yes but I think a lot of the uniforms(For Germany anyways) are fairly well done for the most part. The Obersoldatens have the same uniform, rank collar badges as their Waffen-SS real life equivalents, but my only major complaint is the Sturm Officer. A lot of people convinced me that the Sturm Officer was basically a Waffen SS officer, when in fact it isn't. Granted, Relic wouldn't actually call him an SS Officer as the unit title, but they completely screwed up on the uniform.

We know the Obersoldatens are Waffen SS because of the clear insignia on their collars and their uniform, but for the Sturm Officer, he has Wehrmacht rankings, which means various people on this site lied to me. I'm hoping down the line a modder(Or I'll actually take the effort to do it myself) can make the Sturm Officer an actual Waffen SS officer instead of the Wehrmacht officer we have now.

I do have to commend Relic for their designs on the Volksgrenadiers and Obersoldatens though, since I find them to well done for the most part with very few errors.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★