Login

russian armor

The Labour Day assault on Dane' strim memorial

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
1 Sep 2014, 20:49 PM

It's a noble thing to be executed for the high crime of disagreeing with the sacred balance opinions of Obersturmbannfuehrer MVDane
1 Sep 2014, 20:53 PM

May their lives not have been spent in vein MVDane
1 Sep 2014, 21:54 PM

Sorry but I did not know that speaking of the Medics was forbidden. Kappa Hail to Kappa
1 Sep 2014, 22:38 PM

What a death to die, fighting the wretched imperialist leader on the shores of my own domain. If I had the strength to break the permaban, I would be back on the beachs fighting off the tyranic Propogandacast Army. Even though they are no more than 14 and have yet to leave their homes, they number to many, even for such a noble warrior as I. I plead with you, brothers, fight the good fight. Repel the errant, idiotic balance advise of the evil Danish leader no matter the amount of times you are called a dunce or twat. Fight!
1 Sep 2014, 22:53 PM

What a death to die, fighting the wretched imperialist leader on the shores of my own domain. If I had the strength to break the permaban, I would be back on the beachs fighting off the tyranic Propogandacast Army. Even though they are no more than 14 and have yet to leave their homes, they number to many, even for such a noble warrior as I. I plead with you, brothers, fight the good fight. Repel the errant, idiotic balance advise of the evil Danish leader no matter the amount of times you are called a dunce or twat. Fight!
You make it sound as if ImperialDane is some evil Danish King. Isn't it enough criticism for one day already?
1 Sep 2014, 23:01 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Sep 2014, 22:53 PMsteel
You make it sound as if ImperialDane is some evil Danish King. Isn't it enough criticism for one day already?
But kings usually keep their neck beards trimmed I thought
1 Sep 2014, 23:09 PM
Patrion 14

But kings usually keep their neck beards trimmed I thought

Neck beards > blowfish faces.
2 Sep 2014, 02:21 AM
Donator 11

Da faak is happening
2 Sep 2014, 07:13 AM

2 Sep 2014, 08:32 AM

The Holy Waddle - Genesis

In the beginning, Waddle created the free stream chats and the streams. Now twitch was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of Waddle was hovering over the waters.

And Waddle said, “Let there be light and freedom for the pheasants,” and there was light and liberation. Waddle saw that the freedom and light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. The freedom from the tyranny. Waddle called the light “America,” and the darkness he called “MVDane.” And there was evening, and there was morning — the first day following the great purge.

And Waddle said, “Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water. Keep the heathens at bay from the pheasants who need protection.” So Waddle made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above it. And it was so. Waddle called the vault “SibStrim.” And there was evening, and there was morning — the second day following the great purge.

And Waddle said, “Let the pheasants under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear.” And it was so. Waddle called the dry ground “COH2.ORG,” and the gathered waters he called “Relic Seas.” And Waddle saw that it was good.

Then Waddle said, “Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.” And it was so. "Let Twitch be the land of the free and the just". The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And Waddle saw that it was good. 13 And there was evening, and there was morning — the third and final day following the great purge.

Sibians Assemble sibWaddle /

2 Sep 2014, 08:33 AM

2 Sep 2014, 08:44 AM
Patrion 14

This thread seems to be very toxic.
2 Sep 2014, 08:48 AM

#TripleAToxic
2 Sep 2014, 09:40 AM

I used to think that this community was full of decent people..

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Sep 2014, 20:03 PMAlbus

Excerpt from xXx_MLG-COH2-#blzitat420_xXx war poems chapter 4 page 20
There was once a streamer called dane. He imperiality was evident in his name.
Dane was kinda of a businessman, an entrepreneur if you will.
He owned a company of heroes and quite a many soviets and Americans he killed.
You see, Dane love the Germans, really quite much.
A couple sturmtigers and a Tiger here and there. He killed allies in such numbers, little did he care.

A bunch of allied players began to object, to the fact that ImperialDane would leave them #rekt.
They tried to kill dane and they all died RIP you shall all be missed.

I don't actually know. Just wanted to exercise some pooetery.

This is gold.

Also, not sure whether this thread will survive long..
I CAN HEAR THE MODS COMING!
2 Sep 2014, 09:51 AM

Danish people are evil, i assure you! And Dane is their King!

#justwantedtoleavesomething
2 Sep 2014, 11:03 AM

We need more toxicity here M8 but first learn2ping!!! Kappa
2 Sep 2014, 13:03 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Also, not sure whether this thread will survive long..
I CAN HEAR THE MODS COMING!

It's in the Scrapyard, so nothing wrong with that.:) (I mean, thank Heavens it is not in the Balance section)

Anyhows, if you don't get a move on, we'll never finish this biblical epic by Xmas. So I'll fast forward to the book of Samuel, but use a Relic reverse button, if I missed a book on the way through.

Now it came to pass after the death of Dane, when Complexity was returned from the slaughter of the Serb with abundant Hotchkiss, and had abode two days in Denver, Colorado;

2 It came even to pass on the third day, that, behold, a man came out of the strim from Dane with his clothes rent, and earth upon his head: and so it was, when he came to Helping Hans, that he fell to the earth, and did obeisance.

3 And Raging Hans said unto him, From whence comest thou? And he said unto him, Cheesus Kreist Out of the camp Wiking am I escaped.

4 And Siberian standing nearby -(full of awful Colorado nutbrown ale - a birthday gift from Complexity))- said unto him, How went the matter? I pray thee, tell me. And Kreattir answered, That the people in strim are fled from the battle, and many of the people also are fallen and dead; and Dane and Marksnus his son are dead also.

5 And Sib said unto Kreatir , How knowest thou that Dane and Marksnus his son be dead? You have been strimming 24/7…..

6 And Kreatir said, As I happened by chance upon Dane’s strim, behold, Dane leaned upon his G43; and, lo, the M3s and ISU 152 followed hard after him.

7 And when Dane looked behind him, he saw he was target marked, and called unto me 'Oh God!' and I answered, "Here am I. Cheesus Kreist"

8 And Dane then said unto von Kluge, Who art thou? Why comest thou here with impertinent comments? God Almighty? Of course, I am God Almighty. And von Kluge answered him, "Well, if you are God Almighty, I too am a vet 3 Riffle, the Devil’s Spawn.". And Marksnus got out the ban hammer and assaulted von Kluge

9 And Dane said unto von Kluge : Stand, I pray thee, upon me, and slay me: for anguish is come upon me, because my life is unwholesome.

10 So von Kluge stood upon Dane, and slew him, because he was sure that he could not live after that he was fallen: and von Kluge took the crown that was upon Dane’s head, and the imperial microphone that was in his fist, and have brought them hither unto Helping Hans.

11 Then Helping Hans took hold on Dane’s clothes, and rent them; and likewise all the Dane fanbois that were with him:

12 And they mourned, and wept, and fasted for Dane, and for Marksnus his other Mod, and for the people of the Obersoldaten, and for their natural successors, the house of Israel; because they were fallen by the sword. (but only a little, bcs Hans wanted Dane’s viewers)

13 And Hans said unto von Kluge, Whence art thou? And von Kluge answered, I am the son of a stranger, also a Vet 3 Riffle.

14 And Helping Hans said unto him, How wast thou not afraid to stretch forth thine hand to destroy Der Fuhrer's anointed? And von Kluge answered: bcs he is one of Der Fuhrer's annointed

15 And Hans called one of the Anime, and said, Go near, and fall upon von Kluge. And the Anime smote von Kluge that he died.

16 And Hans said unto Kluge and said, Thy blood be upon thy head; for thy mouth hath testified against thee, saying, I have slain Der Fuhrer’s anointed.

17 And Hans lamented with this lamentation over Dane, and over Marksnus his son:-

18 (Also he bade them teach the children of Relic the use of the crossbow: behold, it is written in the book of lua notes.)

19 The beauty of the Wiking Obersoldaten is slain upon thy high places: how are the mighty fallen!

20 Tell it not in Russia, publish it not in the streets of Amerika; lest the daughters of the Philistines rejoice, lest the daughters of the circumcised triumph.

21 From the blood of the Allied slain, from the fat of the mighty, the crossbow of Marksnus turned not back, and the sword of Dane returned not empty.

23 Dane and Marksnus were lovely and pleasant in their lives (yeah! right! :S :unsure: ), and in their death they were not divided: they were swifter than chickens, they were stronger than the matchstickman himself.

24 Ye daughters of Israel, weep over Dane, who clothed you in scarlet, with other delights, who put on ornaments of gold upon your apparel.

25 How are the mighty fallen in the midst of the battle! O Marksnus, thou wast slain in thine high places.

26 Helping Hans is distressed for thee, brother Marksnus: very pleasant hast thou been unto him: thy love to him was wonderful, passing the love of women.

27 How are the mighty fallen, and the weapons of war perished!

Edited for corrections

2 Sep 2014, 13:17 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

It's in the Scrapyard, so nothing wrong with that.:) (I mean, thank Heavens it is not in the Balance section)

Anyhows, if you don't get a move on, we'll never finish this biblical epic by Xmas. So I'll fast forward to the book of Samuel, but use a Relic reverse button, if I missed a book on the way through.

Now it came to pass after the death of Dane, when Complexity was returned from the slaughter of the Serb with abundant Hotchkiss, and had abode two days in Denver, Colorado;

2 It came even to pass on the third day, that, behold, a man came out of the strim from Dane with his clothes rent, and earth upon his head: and so it was, when he came to Helping Hans, that he fell to the earth, and did obeisance.
3 And Raging Hans said unto him, From whence comest thou? And he said unto him, Cheesus Kreist Out of the camp Wiking am I escaped.
4 And Siberian standing nearby (full of awful nutbrown ale a birthday gift from Complexity)) said unto him, How went the matter? I pray thee, tell me. And Kreattir answered, That the people in strim are fled from the battle, and many of the people also are fallen and dead; and Dane and and Marksnus his son are dead also.
5 And Sib said unto Kreatir , How knowest thou that Dane and Marksnus his son be dead? You have been strimming 24/7…..
6 And Kreatir said, As I happened by chance upon Dane’s strim, behold, Dane leaned upon his G43; and, lo, the M3s and ISU 152 followed hard after him.
7 And when Dane looked behind him, he saw he was target marked, and called unto me and I answered, Here am I. Cheesus Kreist
8 And Dane said unto von Kluge, Who art thou? Why comest thou here with impertinent comments? Of course I am God Almighty. And von Kluge answered him, Well, if you are God Almighty, I too am a vet 3 Riffle, the Devil’s Spawn.. And Marksnus got out the ban hammer and assaulted von Kluge
9 And Dane said unto von Kluge : Stand, I pray thee, upon me, and slay me: for anguish is come upon me, because my life is unwholesome.
10 So von Kluge stood upon Dane, and slew him, because he was sure that he could not live after that he was fallen: and von Kluge took the crown that was upon Dane’s head, and the imperial microphone that was in his fist, and have brought them hither unto Helping Hans.
11 Then Helping Hans took hold on Dane’s clothes, and rent them; and likewise all the Dane fanbois that were with him:
12 And they mourned , and wept , and fasted for Dane , and for Marksnus his other Mod, and for the people of the Obersoldaten, and for their natural successors, the house of Israel; because they were fallen by the sword. (but only a littler bcs Hans wanted Dane’s viewers)
13 And Hans said unto von Kluge, Whence art thou? And von Kluge answered, I am the son of a stranger, also a Vet 3 Riffle.
14 And Helping Hans said unto him, How wast thou not afraid to stretch forth thine hand to destroy Der Fuhrer's anointed?
15 And Hans called one of the Anime, and said, Go near, and fall upon von Kluge. And the Anime smote von Kluge that he died.
16 And Hans said unto Kluge and said, Thy blood be upon thy head; for thy mouth hath testified against thee, saying, I have slain the der Fuhrer’s anointed.
17 And Hans lamented with this lamentation over Dane, and over Marksnus his son:
18 (Also he bade them teach the children of Relic the use of the crossbow: behold, it is written in the book of lua notes.)
19 The beauty of the Wiking Obersoldaten is slain upon thy high places: how are the mighty fallen!
20 Tell it not in Russia, publish it not in the streets of Amerika; lest the daughters of the Philistines rejoice, lest the daughters of the circumcised triumph.
21 From the blood of the Allied slain, from the fat of the mighty, the crossbow of Marksnus turned not back, and the sword of Dane returned not empty.
23 Dane and Marksnus were lovely and pleasant in their lives (yeah! right!  ), and in their death they were not divided: they were swifter than chickens, they were stronger than the matchstickman himself.
24 Ye daughters of Israel, weep over Dane, who clothed you in scarlet, with other delights, who put on ornaments of gold upon your apparel.
25 How are the mighty fallen in the midst of the battle! O Marksnus, thou wast slain in thine high places.
26 Helping Hans is distressed for thee, brother Marksnus: very pleasant hast thou been unto him: thy love to him was wonderful, passing the love of women.

27 How are the mighty fallen, and the weapons of war perished!

I have never laughed so hard in my life while reading this. Well done sir :rofl:
2 Sep 2014, 13:37 PM
Benefactor 115

The Holy Waddle - Genesis

In the beginning, Waddle created the free stream chats and the streams. Now twitch was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of Waddle was hovering over the waters.

And Waddle said, “Let there be light and freedom for the pheasants,” and there was light and liberation. Waddle saw that the freedom and light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. The freedom from the tyranny. Waddle called the light “America,” and the darkness he called “MVDane.” And there was evening, and there was morning — the first day following the great purge.

And Waddle said, “Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water. Keep the heathens at bay from the pheasants who need protection.” So Waddle made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above it. And it was so. Waddle called the vault “SibStrim.” And there was evening, and there was morning — the second day following the great purge.

And Waddle said, “Let the pheasants under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear.” And it was so. Waddle called the dry ground “COH2.ORG,” and the gathered waters he called “Relic Seas.” And Waddle saw that it was good.

Then Waddle said, “Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.” And it was so. "Let Twitch be the land of the free and the just". The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And Waddle saw that it was good. 13 And there was evening, and there was morning — the third and final day following the great purge.

Sibians Assemble sibWaddle /

You sir have fun the internet :snfCHVGame:
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment