Login

russian armor

state of multiplayer game and ESL?

1 Sep 2014, 12:42 PM
Donator 11

Hi,

I am a longtime player and I wanted to know if I should stop automatching and just try to get games through ESL?

Not really sure how to do that and help promote COH2 on ESL.

If some of the experts here could help out to clear some thing up?

1.Does relic want people to go through ESL to find daily regular matches (is it even supported? or is the ESL only for tournaments. Is there an League?

2. Setting up accounts is really easy and the idea of getting a good guaranteed match at least couple pre-set times a week would be great, wouldn't this eliminate alot of the endless waits in just regular automatch?

I was excited for ESL since I mainly play multiplayer and getting matches has been a pretty big problem since vanilla.

Are the livestreams - going through ESL? Does COH2.org have a league in ESL or can they start one?

Any way thanks in advance, I hope ESL can get the multiplayer booming since it is what get the game the player base it deserves.

(any of you compstompers out there switch it is WAAY more fun and challenging, but you will get the hang of it)
2 Sep 2014, 02:15 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 115

the partnership has been announced, but nothing official has begun yet. Just keep automatching, and signing up for community tournaments right here on coh2.org :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 43
unknown 21
Mexico 18
Germany 857

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %