Login

russian armor

Team RNG Shoutcasts

15 Mar 2015, 09:14 AM
Patrion 14

Ha ha ha more win from RNG! RedxWings is one of my favourite players to watch in casts.
22 Mar 2015, 16:39 PM
Patrion 15

New cast is up. It's so good it'll make you bleed. For real. This was a great game with lots of back and forth, there is some pretty funny shit at the end if you can stick it out for that long.

23 Mar 2015, 14:00 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

New cast is up. It's so good it'll make you bleed. For real. This was a great game with lots of back and forth, there is some pretty funny shit at the end if you can stick it out for that long.

Awesome match. But don't forget to sound-check
Hux
24 Mar 2015, 22:17 PM
Patrion 14

You guys are fuckin' great, man!

the icecubes at 1:03. What fucking style.

29 Mar 2015, 08:41 AM
Patrion 15

We've got a stashed cast from several weeks ago between Romeo and Quentin! I bet you can guess the match up AND commanders before the game even starts. This match was picked from the observation mode live game list so we didn't know what we were getting into before hand. It's a quick game, and keep in mind this was recorded several weeks ago so the refrences to Romeo returning to the game are obviously a bit dated at this point.

This will be our last cast before the big march patch. We will be livecasting some games on April 1st (Foolsday!) showing off the new patch, and we will likely be uploading at least a portion of that to youtube in the days following so stay tuned!
29 Mar 2015, 09:00 AM
Patrion 15

Awesome match. But don't forget to sound-check

Yeah...Our production value is lacking :O

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Mar 2015, 22:17 PMHux
You guys are fuckin' great, man!

the icecubes at 1:03. What fucking style.

Thanks man! Gotta stay loose when you're casting!
11 Apr 2015, 07:06 AM
Patrion 15

This weeks cast features a highly unconventional 1v1 between Tristan and SturmTigerTrafalgar in our first cast of the new March 31st balance patch! Tristan puts the newly buffed sniper on display along with some great Ostruppen play, against the rarely seen Soviet Industry!

Great off meta play from both sides, a great match to cast of the new March 2015 balance patch!
15 Jul 2015, 05:30 AM
Patrion 15

Oh boy has it been a while. Mr. Iceman and I have been quite busy the last few months and to be honest the COH2 meta wasn't exactly knocking our socks off with interesting games to cast. So we took a little break.

But we're back now! There is an exciting new patch on the horizon, and to get back into the swing of things we've got a special cast.

Iceman flew all the way to Kansas City just so we could bring you guys this cast side by side. Face to face. Good times were had. We just picked a game off the live ladder in OBS mode, hope you enjoy :)

15 Jul 2015, 06:06 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

You expect us to believe that you are actually in Kansas City just because you're wearing a Royals hat?? PS, Elite Video Game Master is Aimstrong.
15 Jul 2015, 06:38 AM
Patrion 15

You expect us to believe that you are actually in Kansas City just because you're wearing a Royals hat?? PS, Elite Video Game Master is Aimstrong.

Well I suppose you'll have to take me at my word. After our World Series run last year(Damn you, Bumgarner!) there are KC hats popping up all over the country.

Also, that makes sense I had a feeling EVGM was a smurf.

If you guys enjoyed that cast, we have another one that will be released in a couple of days that has some great moments, including me choking on live camera B-)

PS Sorry about the horrible webcam placement covering the right players fuel income, and the RNG fail icon that doesn't actually cover what it's supposed to. Can you guys tell it's been a while? We didn't test this at all, just opened up OBS and went for it.
22 Jul 2015, 17:24 PM
Patrion 15

2nd Livecast with Iceman, this was recorded several weeks ago, it was a great game on an interesting map, we had a lot of fun with this one. Enjoy

Keep an eye on the channel for our first cast featuring the new patch :)

24 Jul 2015, 14:33 PM
Patrion 15

Woot Woot! New patch new meta!

Amazing game featuring Theodosios vs SturmTigerGiap. I don't normally cast alone, but when I do I make it count :snfMarcus:

18 Aug 2015, 19:30 PM
Patrion 15

I signed up for the Mentoring Program being hosted here on COH2.ORG. I'm doing video reviews focused on constructive criticism to help my guys out! I figured I might as well post them to youtube so that anyone else that is interested can benefit from my questionable analysis as well :P

Review #1: Fearless Prince (2v2). -Sorry for the constant sniffles and the scratchy voice, it's pretty gross, I know.

Review #2: Fearless Prince (2v2)

Review #3: Ducati (1v1)

Review #4:

Let me know if you guys are enjoying these/finding them helpful and i'll continue to do more.

27 Aug 2015, 17:47 PM
Patrion 15

Iceman makes his return to cast a live game between Vindicare and Fortune!

30 Aug 2015, 17:01 PM
Patrion 15

Most likely our last cast before the Brits arrive!

VonAsten v Noggano on Kholodny. VonAsten shows off Rifle Company before the change to flamethrowers changes the commander forever.

10 Sep 2015, 14:04 PM
Patrion 15

Fellow RNG member Kobunite hops in the booth to make his casting debut and help me introduce the British faction! This game was played during the free trial, so it should be noted that this is an old build.

10 Sep 2015, 14:06 PM
Patrion 15

Oh boy ladies and gents, we've got a treat for you guys. We managed to snag DevM v Jesulin off the ladder and it gave us a little taste of what's to come with OCF. Keep the hype train rollin!

22 Sep 2015, 23:46 PM
Patrion 15

In case you guys missed it, here is our entire OCF stream from the Day 1 qualifier tournament.

The interesting games start at 1:25:00. Took a while for things to get rolling :S

http://www.twitch.tv/icemanjoker/v/17095888
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS