Login

russian armor

Team RNG Shoutcasts

29 Aug 2014, 19:06 PM
Patrion 15

Hello everyone, welcome to our page! In the RNG Arena you'll find Shoutcasts by myself and IcemanJoker. Festives Favorite's are solocasts by yours truly, and I've also been doing replay reviews for the Mentoring Program. I keep the most current video at the bottom of this post. Enjoy B-)

RNG Arena

Caution: Contains salty langugage.

Our first 2v2 cast is up! This one comes down to the wire, check it out and let us know what you think!

What's this? A non RNG Replay? Top notch stuff here with Jesulin facing off against The Machine.

Sheepeh makes his 2nd appearance!

Bryan v TheMachine! Interesting game on Minsk

One of the longest games I have ever seen. Really, really drawn out game with 2 players that refuse to quit.

If the 1k tourney wasn't enough to satisfying your coh2 entertainment needs, check this game out. It was played just before the tourney and has one of the best finishes we've ever had the pleasure of casting.

Note: Sorry about my mic volume, new obs settings and I forgot to lower it, best listened to on headphones.

The first cast of 2015! This game features some static OKW play and a soviet attempt to crack the defensive set up. Flashbacks of the 1 hour long game on Langreskaya ensue, but the Soviet player in this one shows how to handle it a little better!

Spitfire (Recon support) v Cobra(Spec Ops) nail biter finish on a live spectated game.

Quick and dirty

Sarantini and Chukunoku face off against 2 high level smurfs, with special guest, ComputerHeat!

The Tank Hunter Tactics commander makes an appearance in this one. RedxWings(!) makes his casting debut and gives us some insight into his strategy and talk a little shop.

Interesting game between Friya and Jove. Some fun shenanigans at the end for those who watch it all the way through!

First cast of the new march 31st balance patch. Great game between Tristan (Ostruppen) and SturmTigerTrafalgar (Industry)

Iceman and I cast a game side by side! The first of two videos we casted together at my house. Pretty fun game, even if the ending was a little odd.

2nd live cast featuring some interesting play from Fortune!

Iceman makes his return to the RNG Arena to cast Vindicare v Fortune on Langreskaya!

Woot woot! New patch, new meta, new cast! Great game, Theodosios v Giap, watch this game if you like cheeky Ostheer sniper play.

The last cast before the Brits arrive! Noggano v VonAsten on Kholodny, rifles, rifles, and moooooore rifles.

OCF Prep! The big dogs Jesulin and DevM got head to head on the ladder.

Festive's Favorites!

My goal for this series is to provide you with well played games, interesting strategies, tid bits of game knowledge, and entertaining commentary!

The first video in this series is a little laggy, but it's a cool game and I had a good time casting it none the less. I adjusted some settings and my second video should be much better :D

Amazing game featuring Iceman and some awesome use of on map arty!

Mentoring Program 2015

I signed up for the Mentoring Program being hosted here on COH2.ORG. I'm doing video reviews focused on constructive criticism to help my guys out! I figured I might as well post them to youtube so that anyone else that is interested can benefit from my questionable analysis as well :P

Review #1: Fearless Prince (2v2). -Sorry for the constant sniffles and the scratchy voice, it's pretty gross, I know.

Review #2: Fearless Prince (2v2)

Review #3: Ducati (1v1)

Review #4: Ducati (1v1)

29 Aug 2014, 20:09 PM

Nice cast guys, keep it up! I'll definately look for more of your material.
29 Aug 2014, 23:24 PM
Patrion 27

1080p or GTFO!

Nice to see some new casters though. +1
30 Aug 2014, 08:15 AM

Keep it up, more casters doesn't hurt at all ;)
30 Aug 2014, 08:21 AM

Cool, always like a new shoutcast. :)
30 Aug 2014, 08:43 AM

Did the Soviet player play tutorial?
30 Aug 2014, 08:45 AM
Donator 11

Good job guys, keep it up.
30 Aug 2014, 10:48 AM

An entertaining game and a nice cast. Thanks guys..Looking forward to future stuff ;)
1 Sep 2014, 06:46 AM
Patrion 15

Thanks for the complements and feedback guys! The cast has been extremely well received and I'm really encouraged to do more.

I think in the next cast we'll try to have better recording equipment (mostly an issue with me, iceman sounds great). A squeekless chair(RNG clan members have been calling for this for a long time. I've been driving them crazy with my 5 year old squeaky office chair for far to long now XD), and some slight alterations to the overlay so that unit kill counts are visible, and the replay timer is hidden. Expect more content on the way soon!
1 Sep 2014, 15:12 PM

Dat chair! MVGame

2 Sep 2014, 02:12 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 115

:thumb:
18 Sep 2014, 16:54 PM
Patrion 15

New cast is up, this time a 2v2 now! Check it out :D
18 Sep 2014, 17:23 PM
Patrion 14

where?ahh found it up top:oops:
18 Sep 2014, 17:37 PM

As I beleve this one:

18 Sep 2014, 17:53 PM

Yes it is. Thanks VIPUKS! :D
18 Sep 2014, 18:28 PM

Yes it is. Thanks VIPUKS! :D

Always welcome soldier !
27 Sep 2014, 18:33 PM
Patrion 15

High level game play Whaaa?! TheMachine v Jesulin in this knock down drag out fight on Langreskaya!

31 Oct 2014, 17:15 PM
Patrion 15

Well then, it's been a while! It took us 2 weeks to find a replay to cast due to all of the patches, another week to actually schedule a time to get it done, and then another week and a half to actually get it uploaded after some technical difficulties. I was starting to wonder if I the cast actually existed or if I had just dreamt it!

We did this cast less than 24 hours before OBS mode was released, so you'll have to suffer through the old replay UI for just a few more casts, but I promise we have some OBS casts in the works.

This time we've got Sheepeh making his return to the RNG Arena!

If you have a replay you'd like us to cast drop by our forums or send me a PM and we'll give it a look!

5 Nov 2014, 23:58 PM
Patrion 15

We've got another cast up! Bryan v TheMachine, with some unorthodox soviet play. No heavy soviet call ins...*double take*

6 Nov 2014, 01:35 AM

Nice cast!,
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight