Login

russian armor

Soviet players cloning or respawning

29 Aug 2014, 13:20 PM

I just played a soviet team and we had some solid fighting in the middle at the start.

I had 2x volks and a pio vs 3-4x conscripts.

Yet when ever is killed his squad they would just keep replenishing right in the middle of the fight.

There was like a random line of people I could target out to the side but they weren't a unit... what was going on?

It felt like a glitch and to be honest I got completely owned by his never ending supply of men :(
29 Aug 2014, 14:31 PM

Is there any chance you could post a replay? Would be extremely helpful in identifying the problem.
29 Aug 2014, 14:51 PM

I didn't save it, which thinking back now was stupid.
29 Aug 2014, 15:57 PM

Conscripts can merge with other infantry units, but i think in your case they just reinforced from a forward HQ. Certain soviet commanders can target buildings and transform them into forward HQs, which can reinforce and heal infantry around it.
30 Aug 2014, 04:32 AM

Conscripts can merge with other infantry units, but i think in your case they just reinforced from a forward HQ. Certain soviet commanders can target buildings and transform them into forward HQs, which can reinforce and heal infantry around it.

Yup i agree with Ginnungagap. But not only does it allow you to heal and reinforce but it also increases their damage output by about 50% i think.
31 Aug 2014, 16:44 PM

Cheers guys, this will explain why I got owned early on in an exchange I thought I was going to win...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★