Login

russian armor

Spamm or skill ?

25 Aug 2014, 21:29 PM

In the last time my opponents ever calling me a noob Spammer. I prefer to play the USF or the Soviets because as an axi I wait 10 minutes for one game ( 80% play them). I noticed that the USF are not playable against the axis sorry but If you don´t win after 20 min, you´ll lose the game because of an lack of lategame units. But the point is ... When I play USF I start with 3-4 shooters ( What else )? When I dominate my opponent`s they call me a Spammer ?? When I play Soviets I get 3 maxims because conscrips are fucking useless ( T1 isn´t effective because of early armour of the OKW so you need a Zis). I think it´s only poor that the Soviet only is effective when he spamms maxims ? This is the only effective way to dominate the OKW fact is the stormpios will crush you. When you get the M3 you have a lack of at... I think the Soviets need a better starting unit ( Conscrips a bit stronger and maybe a weaponpack to counter ostheer lmg).

25 Aug 2014, 22:48 PM

most people's strategies are to play very passively until they save up for heavy tanks, and they get very upset when someone plays aggressively in the early game. It's as simple as that.
25 Aug 2014, 23:06 PM

I feel your pain. Just keep playing and try to forget about it, I've had people call me an M3 spammer for building one M3 all game. A squelch option would be nice, but I don't think we'll ever see one.

Just try to power through it, it's my experience that as your rank gets better, there are less and less assholes.
26 Aug 2014, 00:06 AM

How do you play as USF and not spam? Seriously.
26 Aug 2014, 01:52 AM

I dont think building 3-4 riflemen is spamming becuase it all you can build for the first minutes unless you have chosen a commander that has 0cp units

Yeah I always get some sore loser calling me a spamming noob cunt for building two of the same units. most of the time I just laugh but sometimes I find throws me of my game. Does anyone have this problem playing as axis or is just a allied problem?
26 Aug 2014, 03:47 AM

In a 2v2 game with double USF you'll see six rifle squads on the field, minimum. It can certainly FEEL like spam if your opponents are coordinating their units well. There's just no other viable build unless you've gone Mech/Armor and you decide to throw one asseng or WC51 into the mix.
26 Aug 2014, 03:53 AM

How do you play as USF and not spam? Seriously.

Failed design is failed.
COH2 MG isn't good enough like vCOH and USF is forced to blob their GI like Protoss deathball.

You ever saw vCOH rifles blobing and not being WTFpwn by Wehr T1T2 units?
26 Aug 2014, 03:56 AM

also when you tech up youre given the officers. USF just accumulate infantry really easy. I almost kind of hate as USF because its hard to micro so many different infantry.
26 Aug 2014, 04:54 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Aug 2014, 03:53 AMPorygon

Failed design is failed.
COH2 MG isn't good enough like vCOH and USF is forced to blob their GI like Protoss deathball.

You ever saw vCOH rifles blobing and not being WTFpwn by Wehr T1T2 units?

lol
26 Aug 2014, 05:41 AM

You can't prevent that... I was once called an MG spammer for buying a second MG42 to counter his 4 shocks... wtf?! :D

And btw (to keep people from believing that) : not 80% of the players play axis, it's only 80% of the people searching. Massive difference ;)
26 Aug 2014, 05:52 AM

i guess that is a fair point. by definition at any given point in time theres equal numbers of axis and allied players. You just blew my mind.
26 Aug 2014, 07:08 AM

I feel your pain. Just keep playing and try to forget about it, I've had people call me an M3 spammer for building one M3 all game. A squelch option would be nice, but I don't think we'll ever see one.

Just try to power through it, it's my experience that as your rank gets better, there are less and less assholes.
Lol, I know how it feels. I once went 1 MG42 and got called spammer just because I stopped his conscript charge.

Another time I stole his 2/3 maxims and got called spammer because of that. XD
26 Aug 2014, 09:17 AM

Maximspammer is spammer,no excuses.I play ostheer,so no excuse-nothing will work vs sturmpios.
26 Aug 2014, 12:18 PM

You can't prevent that... I was once called an MG spammer for buying a second MG42 to counter his 4 shocks... wtf?! :D

And btw (to keep people from believing that) : not 80% of the players play axis, it's only 80% of the people searching. Massive difference ;)[/quot

Mostly I see 80% axis so you´ll get a rate of 80 % of axi players
26 Aug 2014, 12:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Aug 2014, 12:18 PMChris

And btw (to keep people from believing that) : not 80% of the players play axis, it's only 80% of the people searching. Massive difference ;)[/quot

INB4 someone is kind enough to step in the thread and explain you how it works. Don't waste your time guys, people like this never learn, and don't understand numbers.
26 Aug 2014, 13:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Aug 2014, 12:18 PMChris

Hahahaha.... wait, you're serious?! Tell that to the 75% of the axis players (60 percent points of the 80%) that play against ghosts while only 25% play vs real players...

26 Aug 2014, 14:58 PM

Hahahaha.... wait, you're serious?! Tell that to the 75% of the axis players (60 percent points of the 80%) that play against ghosts while only 25% play vs real players...

no, but if 75% of players searching for a game, are axis players, only a 33% of axis players searching at a time will find a game, coz only 25% of players searching are allied players...

So an axis player has to wait 3x more time than an allied to get a game....

isn´t this a problem for you???
26 Aug 2014, 15:16 PM

And btw (to keep people from believing that) : not 80% of the players play axis, it's only 80% of the people searching. Massive difference ;)

So if in a week every day it says 80% are searching as the the Axis then over 7 days, correct my logic if I am wrong, then 80% of players playing this game are playing as the Axis. I mean I could be wrong.... but I don't think Iam.
26 Aug 2014, 15:19 PM

well not all 80 percent will end up playing a game as Axis. some will stop playing, some will play as Allies. They are only searching as that faction. We need more information from Relic in order to determine how many players exactly search as a particular faction
26 Aug 2014, 16:02 PM

So if in a week every day it says 80% are searching as the the Axis then over 7 days, correct my logic if I am wrong, then 80% of players playing this game are playing as the Axis. I mean I could be wrong.... but I don't think Iam.

Thats it !!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 63
Germany 19
unknown 17

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %