Login

russian armor

How to remove the brown colour from a bunker/flak bunker

25 Aug 2014, 11:14 AM

Hello, in my map i added couple of flak towers and bunkers and then removed them, but now i have these brown areas from them that i dont know how to remove cause i want it to be snow over it, i've tried everything

25 Aug 2014, 11:23 AM

From the relic forums in 2009 (It works for WB of vCOH and COH2):"I talked to our designers and this is apparently an old WorldBuilder bug. For now the workaround is hover the mouse above the unit, bring down the console by pressing the tilde('~') key and run the 'wb_orphan_nuke_entity' command.
Notice:
the ~ key is for the english version of the game only.
For the german version it's the ö key. For french, russian, etc. versions it could be a different key, too."
25 Aug 2014, 11:40 AM

Thank you for your reply, i tried extacly what you said and i get the message ''Can't NUKE, the mouse isen't over any entities''

I have the mouse cursor over that brown area so why does it not work?
25 Aug 2014, 11:51 AM

I think soon there will be expert mapmakers who will answer to you. Have you tried to use stamp tool? Copy all the map and then past in a new map.
25 Aug 2014, 11:58 AM

Okay, i found the stamp tool and i marked everything in the map but i don't understand how to do the rest
25 Aug 2014, 13:53 PM

Normally, the object tool has a "refresh spawned splats" button that will clear these. You may have to restart the world builder to get it to work.

How To Recover a fouled map:
25 Nov 2014, 09:51 AM

lol..I'm laughing because, its funny and easy but often over looked, Whenever you refresh your map or save and re-opened it. The splats will be gone.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★