Login

russian armor

7:45 and cannot find a 1v1 game as axis...SAD

22 Aug 2014, 15:24 PM

I'm really confused now as to which faction is currently considered OP. I mean the steamroll argument with allies is pretty good, but so is the hold-out-until-armor-arrives-for-axis one.

We really need more search percentages statistics to determine exactly which faction gives more reason to complain about.

Thats because the "balance" of the game right now is OP Allies for the first 15 mins - then OP Axis the remainder of the game.

In Relic's eyes - that's "Balance".

Hence depending on your game variant you play - in larger team games (2v2 or greater) the longer the Axis can hold out and the more OP they become.
22 Aug 2014, 15:42 PM

Just spent 32 minutes waiting for a 1v1 game. At first it was like 75% 25% then it went to 50/50 then it went 80/20 then it went back to 75/25 then to 50/50 again for like 7 minutes or so...before finally going 100/0. So sad, primetime...can't find a game.

It's funny how people (including me) are saying allies OP allies OP but no one plays them. Can't even find a game.....All I wanted to do was play a little COH2 and try and get a few good games but screw it...Sad!

There was a Time, where the Soviets were stronger than Axis and more people played Soviets then. Many people just want to have it easy
22 Aug 2014, 17:07 PM

+1

Yes, a lot of people that play really DO want to have it easy. They're the same ones who whine about how Allies are so OP. What I find especially amusing is how some of those same individuals talk smack during the game, like, "lol....so easy !".

I always enjoy playing the underdog. When Soviets were OP, I played Axis. Now, I play USF exclusively...I just wish there were more options than win in 15 mins or give up. Some people might say, "well, just play Axis then", but I REFUSE to play a faction just because it's easier.
22 Aug 2014, 20:42 PM

As long as the Pershing is superior to the panther and tiger (but inferior to the KT ofc), as it historically was, then yes the Pershing will fix this. A Jumbo76, equal to tiger and panther, would also go very far in fixing this.

The problem of panzershreks >>>> zooks remains, however, and USF infantry < Axis late game infantry. But it will give us a chance at least until the 25 or 30 min mark
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★