Suggestion to blance 3v3 abd 4v4

Limit resources in 3v3 and 4v4 for OKW.
Option Distribution Votes
26%
74%
Total votes: 23
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
19 Aug 2014, 12:40 PM

Could relic just make it so that OKW has their original recource float in these team games instead of the 100% they are getting now? As of now it is quite easy them to stack resources and the steam roll on the late game allies with superior armor ecen tough allies would have been controlling the game from the start and holding most of the map.

For 1v1 and 2v2 they of course need that 100% resource float but I think it is not ideal on team games as OKW was supposed to be limited by their resources. And of course all other unit balance things would have nothing to do with it and should be looked individually.
19 Aug 2014, 13:02 PM

the problem is that compared to 1v1 all the territory in the mid is contested with a long frontline, nowhere to flank etc

axis is king of the defend and hold for lategame power

they'd need to make 4v4 maps the size of 4 1v1 maps to get the same experience

Vaz
19 Aug 2014, 13:11 PM

sorry, but I'm not a fan of putting an unfair disadvantage on a player like this. If relic thinks some units should cost more, they should just raise the price, but I don't like idea of reduced resource income on OKW players. While some units may be worth the 33% drain (like KT), others are unfair (like puma).

What could be done is scaling resource income down for ALL players, creating more of a MP war than a fuel war. This would increase the value of destroying heavy vehicles and the time to field another heavy vehicle. Light and medium armor will have their effective windows broadened as well.

Something like .9, .8, & .7 received fuel & munitions (I don't think muni is that bad though, could stay at 1 and still be fun), depending on 2v2, 3v3, & 4v4 respectively.
19 Aug 2014, 13:59 PM

I think some OKW units do need a slight nerf: Sturmpios and Kubelwagen (Too fast surpressing)
19 Aug 2014, 14:40 PM

Permanently Banned
No, Just make better maps. and give usf a heavy tank, With elite infantry like paratroopers being available for more commanders.
20 Aug 2014, 05:44 AM

I would second scaling resource generation down in team games. OKW income in team games isn't so much the issue as overall income for all factions is. Team games would be a lot more enjoyable if we didn't see heavy tanks until the 30 or 40 minute mark instead of the 20 minute mark they tend to appear at now.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 26
Germany 7
unknown 2
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %