Login

russian armor

Attack slight deffence

18 Aug 2014, 20:15 PM

Hi guys.
Recentely i have been using the Mechanized Assault Commander and it has been just great.
I select him straight away and thanks to no command points i can get an Assault gren. squad immediately.I quickly rush the vp's without bothering about the other points.As soon as i can i buy another Assault gren. squad and advance to the vp's.I build an mg42 and place it under green cover on the middle vp.I then build a bunker on another vp.In the meantime my free unit of pioneers is capping away and building fuel. By this time the opponent is just attacking me at the vp's with conscripts (for Soviets) and rifle men (for the USF).I start attacking with my Assault grens and causing trouble.Then i upgrade T1 and buy a couple of pak's.I then buy another mg4 and place it on the remaining vp.I quickly go T2 and buy a mk4 or rush T3 and wait for panther.
Thx for reading.

:crazy:
18 Aug 2014, 20:20 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Hi guys.
Recentely i have been using the Mechanized Assault Commander and it has been just great.
I select him straight away and thanks to no command points i can get an Assault gren. squad immediately.I quickly rush the vp's without bothering about the other points.As soon as i can i buy another Assault gren. squad and advance to the vp's.I build an mg42 and place it under green cover on the middle vp.I then build a bunker on another vp.In the meantime my free unit of pioneers is capping away and building fuel. By this time the opponent is just attacking me at the vp's with conscripts (for Soviets) and rifle men (for the USF).I start attacking with my Assault grens and causing trouble.Then i upgrade T1 and buy a couple of pak's.I then buy another mg4 and place it on the remaining vp.I quickly go T2 and buy a mk4 or rush T3 and wait for panther.
Thx for reading.

:crazy:

Welcome to the board,come on let's go. :)

I'll try to watch your back ;)
19 Aug 2014, 07:57 AM

Ok thanks
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United Kingdom 162
unknown 7
United States 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W