Login

russian armor

Suggestions for World Builder Tutorials?

9 Jan 2015, 10:56 AM

Thanks a lot, that post did clarify some of the "rules" to making a document that I wasn't aware of. It all makes a lot more sense now.

I have, however another suggestion for a tutorial. I have tried to find information about using markers, to be more specific, light markers. There is this map I subscribed to and imported in my worldbuilder to have a look at how other people do things. "King of the Castle" it's called. And it has some very cool multicolor light markers. he used this very cleverly to make a christmastree with blinking multicolor lights. I would very much like to know how the heck this is done. It seems to me one could add quite a bit of atmosphere using this cleverly. But I'm also very interested in what else can be done with these.

Forgive me if I ask a lot of questions, but I'm really digging this world builder and I'm very keen to show you all what I can make.
10 Jan 2015, 16:31 PM

Unfortunately, I haven't really dabbled in light markers, so I cannot elaborate on them. Some one else might chime in, or you could always contact the author.
10 Jan 2015, 17:58 PM

Action markers are the bomb. One of the best ways to add detail to a map without choking it with a multitude of unnecessary textures. I find them as important as splats and splines when it comes to detail.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★