Login

russian armor

Please Relic!!!

15 Aug 2014, 16:55 PM

Please patch company of heroes this lvl falling down sucks after some weeks im lvl 8 with 300 victories. ! Thanks
15 Aug 2014, 16:56 PM

15 Aug 2014, 23:04 PM

haha like thats the biggest problem. stupid ranking.
17 Aug 2014, 10:16 AM

what about the old relic accounts? I guess my account with over 600-700 games is dead
17 Aug 2014, 10:26 AM
Patrion 14

They are gone since Relic Online doesn´t exist anymore.
17 Aug 2014, 20:53 PM

just give us the old Level System back with normal XP to Level up and down and 1 Level20 who is the Number 1 Player
g0d
19 Aug 2014, 04:09 AM

It is the biggest problem and i would go as far as saying the only problem now.

looks like they are just leaving everyone at lvl1 on the loading screens etc to take away the competitive aspect like coh2
19 Aug 2014, 14:01 PM

Guys- the problem is not that this rankin system isnt working. The problem there are no good players in the leaderboard. Even Xcom is position 5 :D

IF we had more highlevel guys in the 1v1/2v2 ranked there would been some lvl 20- 19. 18 etc.

Btw last patch reduced the Xp for a new level.

There is nothing wrong with losing level´s when u dont play.

I remember the old Server with guys in the top 10 who didnt played 1 game in the last year.

Everything is fine. The only problem there are not enough skilled players.

Because when u play 100 games vs lv 5-10 and u are lvl 13 u dont get any XP- but if u win all the time vs lv 11-13 u get fast lv 15. I won 16 Games and i got lv 15 and postion 1, because i played all the time vs high lvls
20 Aug 2014, 15:43 PM

Yeah Lucky, well it was already the issue before the server switch the last year or so. I don't think there's any hope on that side mate, you should forget it, I know I did and I don't see what would make me come back... Bug fixes won't anyways
20 Aug 2014, 22:22 PM

The ranking system is important to most players - maybe even especially the basic ranking system. Why? Most players are casual players playing basic games. The majority of the player base. Sadly some top players, like Lucky, feel superior and elitist and don't recognise/understand the problems "common" casual players experience.

And Lucky. Plenty of good players are still around. Not like the old days of course but the are some. Hell i've even seen you lose to xcom a few days back. :D

The ranked system still has a long way to go before its like the old days. Way to hard to get lv 20. Maybe even impossible?

Luckystrike:
"IF we had more highlevel guys in the 1v1/2v2 ranked there would been some lvl 20- 19. 18 etc. "

Is it me or does this statement make no sense? The system could not care less how "skilled" top ranked players are - it only cares about their win/loss against others and then some.
20 Aug 2014, 23:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Aug 2014, 22:22 PMsteger
The ranking system is important to most players - maybe even especially the basic ranking system. Why? Most players are casual players playing basic games. The majority of the player base. Sadly some top players, like Lucky, feel superior and elitist and don't recognise/understand the problems "common" casual players experience.

And Lucky. Plenty of good players are still around. Not like the old days of course but the are some. Hell i've even seen you lose to xcom a few days back. :D

The ranked system still has a long way to go before its like the old days. Way to hard to get lv 20. Maybe even impossible?

Luckystrike:
"IF we had more highlevel guys in the 1v1/2v2 ranked there would been some lvl 20- 19. 18 etc. "

Is it me or does this statement make no sense? The system could not care less how "skilled" top ranked players are - it only cares about their win/loss against others and then some.

Well no the more high levels u beat, u the more elo you gain the faster u'll climb the ladder.

Basic rank has a problem that it can easily be cheated upon. It doesn't mean anything and I hope people get rid of the +10 level in basic. Besides you can now automatch for random 3v3's 4v4's etc
21 Aug 2014, 08:20 AM
Patrion 14

Not sure if you talk about the same thing.

NoLuckyStrike refers to the 1v1 or 2v2 (AT) ladder and the current problems but there is and never was such thing as a public ladder for basic games or am i wrong? But there was hidden ladder so i assume you refer to the basic game ranks? Personally i don´t miss them but i missed 2v2 AT which is maybe totaly unimportant for a basic game player. Still, from my point of view it´s something which belongs on Relic´s do to list. Especially since you are right, the most players are casual players.

But it´s funny the skill based pecking order is still intact:
comp stomper < lobby gamer < 2v2 rr players < 2v2 AT & 1v1 players

btw
Top Players are superior and elitist since they play better. Thats why the are called Top Players. :)

If you take his sentence literally then you are right. It´s not important how much skill player x has, just the position on the ladder is important since CoH uses an ELO based system. For the system it´s important how how often you win and against whom you win. The higher a player is ranked the more ELO points you can if you beat him.

And thats the point. There are not enough players and there are not enough good players these days which makes it hard to climb the ladder. Take a look at the Wehrmacht 1v1 ladder. The first page includes about 4 BkModTest smurf Accounts. Since he can hardly paly with more then one account the same time you can´t beat him so you won´t get ELO points. Furthermore no worthy means no funny playing the game so you stop. And there is the next dead account in the ladder which will never lose some points. These are just two reasons why, about 6 months since the ladder reset, there is not a single lv 16 player.

Nowadays it´s really easy to climb the ladder. Some weeks ago i played half of a sunday and stopped playing after i reached #3 at the 1v1 US ladder. And i never had a better level then 15 in the pre steam era. That much about the players skill.
21 Aug 2014, 17:32 PM

Thanks for explaining to him so thoroughly, I couldn't be bothered tbh ...
Yeah of course he's talking about 3v3 basic when all we're asking for is just a little bit of challenge in auto, and therefore a proper ladder. I haven't played since Steam, it was so bad, I'm just lurking this forum once in a while to check if something's happening. Not I guess :(
22 Aug 2014, 20:24 PM

12ocky & Fanatic
Thanks for explaining the ladder.

btw
Ahh superior or elitist - not meant as a compliment though. It's a game... Superior Nerd/geek more fitting ;)
5 Sep 2014, 16:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Aug 2014, 17:32 PMFreQ
Thanks for explaining to him so thoroughly, I couldn't be bothered tbh ...
Yeah of course he's talking about 3v3 basic when all we're asking for is just a little bit of challenge in auto, and therefore a proper ladder. I haven't played since Steam, it was so bad, I'm just lurking this forum once in a while to check if something's happening. Not I guess :(

The game is quite playable - haven't had any bugs for a month or two (maybe just a single one sometimes, but that's no deal breaker). So come back!!!
6 Sep 2014, 07:25 AM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Aug 2014, 20:24 PMsteger
12ocky & Fanatic
Ahh superior or elitist - not meant as a compliment though. It's a game... Superior Nerd/geek more fitting ;)

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★