Login

russian armor

Now we know why Easy 8s are so buffed

3 Sep 2014, 17:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Sep 2014, 12:42 PMSierra
Most realistic and non-exaggerated WWII film I've ever had the pleasure of viewing would have had to have been Saving Private Ryan. The original squad took several casualties and by the end of it even the main protagonist in Tom Hanks as the Captain died.

Hell you even view one of the Americans gun down a surrendered prisoner of war in that film, which by American standards is pretty damn dark. (Watch the end, you'll see the pussy of an American soldier who couldn't be bothered to bring MG ammo to his squad blast the German who knifed his buddies in the face with an M1-Garand.)

SPR is certainly one of the best 'murican war movie ....

But the ending scene is the typical propaganda aspect of the brave GI Joes and ze stupiud Krautz marching in a enemy controled region like they're on a shopping tour through Munich ^^

Best scene a Kraut throws a Stielhandgranate, but no need to be afraid Jonny simply throws it back. :D

I mean srsly can't they just show war how it was in reality?? Both sides suffered from the fighting heavily espacially in the Normandy!
3 Sep 2014, 21:06 PM
Benefactor 115

But well, if you want to see a good series just watch "Generation War". The best one I've seen so far.

Epic series, I wish it was longer than 3 episodes. I enjoyed it just as much as Band of Brothers.

With regards to the original discussion; I think it's unfair to judge the film, without watching it, based solely on a piece of marketing material.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★