Login

russian armor

Stomach Battalion is recruting!

21 Oct 2014, 22:19 PM
Donator 22

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Oct 2014, 19:41 PMAgenda
Hey, just started a few weeks back. A casual player, mind if I join you guys?

Of course. :) Most of us are seasoned players but very willing to help new guys learn.

If you PM Salandtwig,(http://www.coh2.org/user/11674/salandtwig) he will get you the TS details and you can jump on and play some with us to see if its a fit for you. We are pretty laid back and we mostly play evenings European time (afternoons in North America) almost every day.

Just FYI, there is a provisional time before being accepted fully into Stomach Battalion just to see if folks fit with our clan personality but as far as playing with us in the meantime, we'd be happy to have you onboard. For more details, read the first post in this thread.

Look forward to playing with you!

27 Dec 2014, 15:42 PM

Hey Mortar,

I have sent salandtwig a PM. I'm interested in joining you guys.
7 Feb 2015, 17:52 PM

Mortar filled out profile in your area. Interested in joining SB.
24 Feb 2015, 09:51 AM

same here :) anyone here??
24 Feb 2015, 18:59 PM

Hey guys, I send PM to saladtwig, Interested in joining! :)
24 Feb 2015, 20:14 PM

Howdy the names rob, im looking to join Stomach Battalion. i am 25 from the U.S., for me no day is complete without company of heroes 2 involved. I have been playing for about 1 year now. I play mostly as Oberkommando and also US forces and Soviet. I play alot of competitive but also love casual play.
14 Mar 2015, 03:42 AM
Donator 22

Hey guys,

Thanks for the interest. Basically, at this time Stomach Battalion is in a bit of a "hibernation" mode with regards to Coh2. In other words, there are still a few folks who play it and even more that are interested in playing but for various reasons simply aren't doing so these days.

I am fairly confident that when the meta game is addressed (balance, call in's, etc) AND/OR there is a new multi-player add on launched that the clan will be back playing it in force.

In the meantime, there are a few guys playing it still (few and far between admittedly) and a bunch of people playing other games like World of Tanks, War Thunder and others.

We welcome all to our clan even in down periods like this. We still have folks playing games daily and jumping into our clan teamspeak server daily as well. Stop by our clan site on Gamereplays.com. http://www.gamereplays.org/community/index.php?showforum=1773

If you want to join up, just put in an application and Maj (SalandTwig) will get you the TS details to give you a chance to meet some folks.

Thanks for thinking of us.
5 Sep 2015, 07:56 AM

Hi all,

I apologise for those who have been sending me emails and asking to join.

Sadly I am away quite a lot and have just spent 6 months out of the country.

I will be away again soon.

so if people are interested - please apply via Mortar (pm him) and not me.

Rgds - and sorry for the non responses.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 44
Germany 30
Germany 81
Israel 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L