Login

russian armor

Ranking system

8 Aug 2014, 12:57 PM

Bring the ranks back it makes the game more fun, more enjoyable, and more rewarding and helps determine the skill level of other players. I can't believe this has not even been fixed yet what an absolute utter joke. Please implement this in the next patch. I don't care for the skirmish side, but basic matches are a must.

Winning games gives off emotion you may fight harder for your next rank.
Losing gives off emotion you may feel demotivated after a loss but its all excitement which is currently missing for a long time.

I will also report any bugs I encounter and keep this thread updated. Feel free to post bugs you also encounter.

You can agree or disagree with this, but since this core feature has been taken away the game is just not that great anymore. Not where it used to be before the THQ servers went down.

Post your thoughts on steam aswell http://steamcommunity.com/app/228200/discussions/0/34094415738750699/
8 Aug 2014, 13:42 PM
Senior Caster Badge

But then COH2.org won't be the place everyone has to visit :(
8 Aug 2014, 14:12 PM
Coder Red Badge

Basic match ranks say literally nothing about skill. It's a simple measure of time played, and you can see that by looking at a player's steam profile.
8 Aug 2014, 15:40 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 115

he obviously means your ladder position and how it correlated to your level in coh 1
8 Aug 2014, 17:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Aug 2014, 15:40 PMRomeo
he obviously means your ladder position and how it correlated to your level in coh 1

I don´t think he means that...since there was no ladder for basic matches as fas as I remember?
Basic match ranks meant nothing but it was cool for casual high resource players, so pls bring it back! :)

Also pls fix random selection. Even if you don´t have OF the game keeps giving you OF factions on a regular basis. This was a very unsual bug pre steam, but now it´s like you own OF!

Also, I found a weird bug that never happened to me before. The game freeze during 30 seconds or so, and then it goes like crazy fast motion but you can´t control your units...lost 2 snipers thank to this bs 4Head
g0d
19 Aug 2014, 04:34 AM

Bring the ranks back it makes the game more fun, more enjoyable, and more rewarding and helps determine the skill level of other players. I can't believe this has not even been fixed yet what an absolute utter joke. Please implement this in the next patch. I don't care for the skirmish side, but basic matches are a must.

Winning games gives off emotion you may fight harder for your next rank.
Losing gives off emotion you may feel demotivated after a loss but its all excitement which is currently missing for a long time.

I will also report any bugs I encounter and keep this thread updated. Feel free to post bugs you also encounter.

You can agree or disagree with this, but since this core feature has been taken away the game is just not that great anymore. Not where it used to be before the THQ servers went down.

Post your thoughts on steam aswell http://steamcommunity.com/app/228200/discussions/0/34094415738750699/

Agree 1000% one of the main reasons i got bored of coh2 after 50 games and went back to the original. This is what gave the game the longevity that its had and it needs to return PLEASE
19 Aug 2014, 04:41 AM

You can use CELO to see live what real rank (skill) your opponent is.
19 Aug 2014, 06:22 AM
Patrion 14

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight