Login

russian armor

Game Crashes and Sync Errors

2 Aug 2014, 20:22 PM

Hey all. I just wanted to see if any of you were having similar issues recently (I think they're more frequent after patches, at least for me): sometimes, seemingly random, after a match ends, the game will immediately crash, sending me back to my desktop. The games starts up just fine again, but it's obviously a bit disheartening to be kicked off every couple of games.

Two, is "sync error detected," which seems to happen to happen after people drop from the game. Normally, it's people who are getting whooped, they drop, and the game is ruined for everyone.

Anyways, any input on to why this is happening would be great, thanks!
2 Aug 2014, 20:41 PM

Had 3 of these sync errors in a row now.
2 Aug 2014, 23:02 PM

I drop/lose connection in every game right now after last patch. Never happend before, or in other Steam game, just coh2, relic please fix this ASAP! :(
3 Aug 2014, 00:07 AM

Yep, sync error two games in a row now. I didn't look the first time, but the second time happened immediately after someone dropped from the game.
3 Aug 2014, 00:09 AM
Honorary Member Badge

try checking your game cache.
3 Aug 2014, 04:16 AM

I have crashes in 100% of my CoH2 games. Everything startet with WFA. Game is unplayable for me now.
3 Aug 2014, 08:57 AM

I've had several of these every now and then, often several times in a row. It may be noteworthy that I play with friends in AI stomps. It usually happens when we play on custom made maps, one of my friends is located in south east Asia. The distance might be affecting things but it's kind of weird as whenever we switch to stock maps there's usually no de-sync errors or crashes.
1 Sep 2014, 08:04 AM

I've had several of these every now and then, often several times in a row. It may be noteworthy that I play with friends in AI stomps. It usually happens when we play on custom made maps, one of my friends is located in south east Asia. The distance might be affecting things but it's kind of weird as whenever we switch to stock maps there's usually no de-sync errors or crashes.

Hi, did it happen on custom maps when US forces were in the game ? You your teammate or the AI ? And more specifically when the airborn commander was used ?

http://www.coh2.org/topic/22224/game-bug-splat-becoming-more-frequent/post/209144
1 Sep 2014, 09:14 AM

wifi that solution you posted there wont help any of us. :P this sync error stuff has been here since forever. :P
1 Sep 2014, 11:08 AM
Donator 22

this game has a horrible bad perfomance. Got a brand new gtx 780 and three bug splat reports today. Yes everything is up to date. :S:sealed:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS