Login

russian armor

Report system needed!

1 Aug 2014, 21:14 PM

Yes, it already records your drops anyways so putting all these scrubs into a drop ladder would be nice, kinda like what dota has.

This is proven to work, ofc if u drop and it aint ur fault then it will give u a chance but if u do it ALL the time then it knows your doing it on purpose.

Now for the AFKers, the load screen can take up to 3 mins or longer with ancient wooden pc scrubs, so if youre afk when the battle starts give a 60 second timer and then not record the match. And then move count u as a dropper and move you to the dropper ladder!

It would be some simple to add as everything is already recorded.......
2 Aug 2014, 21:53 PM

The "drop" ladder will likely include something like 1/3 of the player base, maybe more. Implementing the idea would split the community, which I'm guessing relic wants to avoid. I'd still like it but that's why I doubt it could ever happen.
2 Aug 2014, 21:57 PM

The "drop" ladder will likely include something like 1/3 of the player base, maybe more. Implementing the idea would split the community, which I'm guessing relic wants to avoid. I'd still like it but that's why I doubt it could ever happen.

You dont get it, a split is what we need, i mean if derps wanna mess around they can mess around there. Its nor perma or anything just temp and im sure theyll probs prefer to fight against similar people, everyone wins!!!
2 Aug 2014, 23:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Aug 2014, 13:26 PMShadow
Ok im seeing far too many AFK/Droppers now, can we have a report system for this? or at least dont record rankings until after 5 mins of play?

this is the second thread today where you complain about random 2v2... why do you bother playing it, if it is so annoying to you?

on topic: i doubt relic will implement a system to punish drops as long as the game is as unstable as it currently is. it would punish a whole lot of ppl who arent doing anything wrong at all (Siberian is dropping alot recently due to no fault of his. he'd be punished too if you had your wish)
3 Aug 2014, 00:25 AM

this is the second thread today where you complain about random 2v2... why do you bother playing it, if it is so annoying to you?

on topic: i doubt relic will implement a system to punish drops as long as the game is as unstable as it currently is. it would punish a whole lot of ppl who arent doing anything wrong at all (Siberian is dropping alot recently due to no fault of his. he'd be punished too if you had your wish)

First of all both these threads are mine and have been going for a while now.

Second who the fuck is Siberian?

Thirdly if you drop more than 3 times its fair to say you deserve to be punished 3 games lost to a dropper is just retarded, I should know its happend to me.......

3 Aug 2014, 00:57 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Aug 2014, 00:25 AMShadow

First of all both these threads are mine and have been going for a while now.

Thirdly if you drop more than 3 times its fair to say you deserve to be punished 3 games lost to a dropper is just retarded, I should know its happend to me.......

no point in talking to you with an attitude like that
enjoy losing, you deserve it
3 Aug 2014, 01:48 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Aug 2014, 21:14 PMShadow
Yes, it already records your drops anyways so putting all these scrubs into a drop ladder would be nice, kinda like what dota has.

Please don't mention games like Dota and their ilk when it comes to features. The communities of those sorts of games are some of the most disgustingly toxic I've ever had the misfortune to encounter. As a new player its made even worse. Those guys known they're stuck with you and that like as not they're going to lose because of you, because you're a newbie, so they won't hesitate to abuse you at every opportunity. That is not a gaming experience I'd like to be a part of thanks.
3 Aug 2014, 05:32 AM

I didn't suggest it as a way of punishing people. Just a way of making the game more enjoyable for people who don't drop. And I suppose you're right, spam.r33k, the game isn't stable enough for it yet.
3 Aug 2014, 09:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Aug 2014, 00:25 AMShadow

And this is how we can tell that you are not as great as you claim yourself to be.

Anyway, there are multiple reasons for drops, especially in team games, it can be random crash(not so uncommon post WFA), internet drop and so on.

You don't want this kind of situations, don't play with random team mates. This goes for every multiplayer team game in existence, it was and will be always true.

3 Aug 2014, 09:56 AM

And this is how we can tell that you are not as great as you claim yourself to be.

Anyway, there are multiple reasons for drops, especially in team games, it can be random crash(not so uncommon post WFA), internet drop and so on.

You don't want this kind of situations, don't play with random team mates. This goes for every multiplayer team game in existence, it was and will be always true.

Its weird u say this, but hes in 0 of the top 10............

Also i play with many people and only see drops when people wanna drop, i never see random drops ever and never with my allie so if it is technical then its obv the users fault not the games.......
3 Aug 2014, 10:06 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Aug 2014, 09:56 AMShadow

Its weird u say this, but hes in 0 of the top 10............

Hint: There is more then 10 good players in coh2 that are worth knowing.
This particular one is one of the most renown ones.

Also i play with many people and only see drops when people wanna drop, i never see random drops ever and never with my allie so if it is technical then its obv the users fault not the games.......

Then, yet again, don't play random teams.
Go 1v1 or AT, where you and only you and your friend are to blame.
3 Aug 2014, 10:22 AM

Hint: There is more then 10 good players in coh2 that are worth knowing.
This particular one is one of the most renown ones.

Then, yet again, don't play random teams.
Go 1v1 or AT, where you and only you and your friend are to blame.

Said it too many times, i dont play 1v1 and i dont play AT all the time, you spouting crap again, the solution is not to ignore/avoid the problem............

I dont stalk people who are good or were once good, i only look at the top 20 as they are the best players around atm and the guys ill be fighting most.
3 Aug 2014, 11:27 AM

If you don't play 1v1 and don't play AT then you are going to have to deal with players dropping out of games. I'm pretty sure relic isn't about to go banning players because those players want to leave a game early.
raw
3 Aug 2014, 12:48 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Aug 2014, 16:21 PMWiFiDi
how the fuck do you determine if it was technical difficulties or they purposely dropped? waterboard them?

3 Aug 2014, 21:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Aug 2014, 10:22 AMShadow

Said it too many times, i dont play 1v1 and i dont play AT all the time, you spouting crap again, the solution is not to ignore/avoid the problem............

I dont stalk people who are good or were once good, i only look at the top 20 as they are the best players around atm and the guys ill be fighting most.

ehm. you have to fight the AT ladder guys, too. not only the ones listed on the right side of this page, since thats only random 2v2/3v3/4v4.

even so... its called random for a reason. id imagine myself dropping, too, when paired up with someone whos got an attitude like you. youre probably as insulting and ill-behaved ingame as youre on here

the thing is you cant punish drops as long as drops are caused by the game itself. theres no way of telling if someone left or had a crash. to punish ppl for their game crashing would be quite detrimental to the perception of how good a game coh2 is

but yeah, considering your posts until now, you cant be reasoned with and youll probably just keep insisting that YOU want the droppers punished.

this shall be my last post regarding this topic
cheers dave
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight