Login

russian armor

Sturmtiger vs. Katyusha

31 Jul 2014, 15:20 PM

Fuck your Katyusha. And yes my Sturmtiger did limp back to my base even with the engine damage.
31 Jul 2014, 15:54 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 115

I can't believe you didn't blast that blob. What a fake
31 Jul 2014, 16:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Jul 2014, 15:54 PMRomeo
I can't believe you didn't blast that blob. What a fake

I had complete map control and several MGs covering, the game was almost over, and fuck that Katyusha. I am no pro and neither was my opponent by any stretch. I just really wanted to kill that Katyusha.
31 Jul 2014, 17:09 PM

I thought this was going to be a thread comparing the two units and pros and cons of each. I was pleasantly surprised by the vid though!

I do want to bring up that I feel like the Sturmtiger is kind of a weird unit, when you have the walking Stuka instead.

I mean, it has lots of armour which is great, does good damage but... it has an effective range of about 10 meters? Are the crew just throwing the rocket or something?

I was expecting it to have a range of something like an assault gun if not rocket artillery, especially with it's thirteen year reload time that causes it to cement into the ground, cannot be interrupted and if you look at it funny the crew dies and leaves it abandoned.
31 Jul 2014, 17:17 PM

The opponent seems like a skilled player.

On topic:

This is just another rage topic that doesn't make any sense.
You're mad on the katties - good for you, you don't have to make a thread about it.
31 Jul 2014, 17:40 PM

The opponent seems like a skilled player.

On topic:

This is just another rage topic that doesn't make any sense.
You're mad on the katties - good for you, you don't have to make a thread about it.

This is not a rage topic it was more of me making fun of all the raging. The game was practically over and I thought what can I bring out to hit my opponent's Katty that has been bugging me half the game? Why, a Sturmtiger of course! Yes my opponent was terrible, but I really haven't faced the patched Katty in many games so I really have no opinion on it (I believe if you haven't played with it/against it at least a few times then you have no room to talk).

So overall this is a joke thread to make light of all the Katty rage, with no opinion to either side.
31 Jul 2014, 18:14 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I´ve to say i´m satisfied by the nature of this thread. We need more joke threads rather than whinning ones.
31 Jul 2014, 19:53 PM

I´ve to say i´m satisfied by the nature of this thread. We need more joke threads rather than whining ones.

This was my intention, I believe forums are overloaded with whining threads or threads that devolve into whining and I just wanted to lighten the mood.
31 Jul 2014, 21:10 PM

Did someone just spend 20 mins uploading a vid of a sturm shooting a kat in a scrub match?

I mean a puma would of done.

1 Aug 2014, 08:03 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Jul 2014, 17:09 PMMadeMan

I do want to bring up that I feel like the Sturmtiger is kind of a weird unit, when you have the walking Stuka instead.

Tbh i had great success with Sturmtigers in 2v2s so far. Every shot wipes a squad when done right.
1 Aug 2014, 08:04 AM
Donator 11

I like the humour behind it=)

Though why not change your text from "Fuck your katyusha" to "fuck this katyusha in particular"?

;)

Would make the humurous nature of your post more obvious.

Greetz
1 Aug 2014, 12:16 PM

what is the purpose of this video? Is there any?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★