Login

russian armor

Abandon vehicle occurring more often?

2 Sep 2014, 07:35 AM

Like I said, criticals on abandon would just be advantageous to the American player. Regardless, the "Immobilized" critical would be perfect, since it would prevent the vehicle from moving away (excluding against a resourceful American).

That's the second, but less common, scenario that illustrates why USF should not have repair critical ability.
2 Sep 2014, 18:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Sep 2014, 07:35 AMAbdul
That's the second, but less common, scenario that illustrates why USF should not have repair critical ability.

I'm okay with critical repair, but their access to it is way too easy and the ability itself needs tweaking. There's no point in using Riegel mines against an American because he can have the critical damage repaired in 2 seconds. He can fix the tracks on his tank faster than a bloody MG 42 can set up!
2 Sep 2014, 23:56 PM

given that the usf player doesnt have very good tanks, i think that ought to atleast be somewhat balanced by a slightly increased level of survivability when it comes to mines.
4 Sep 2014, 06:40 AM

I find it stupid that a few conscripts would know hot to operate a tiger tank aswell as the fact that they will not run out of the tanks ammo even though they are not supplied the ammo it uses so in my opinion when you capture an abandoned vehicle that is not yours or your allies you only keep it for a few fights
4 Sep 2014, 06:43 AM

I find it stupid that a few conscripts would know hot to operate a tiger tank aswell as the fact that they will not run out of the tanks ammo even though they are not supplied the ammo it uses so in my opinion when you capture an abandoned vehicle that is not yours or your allies you only keep it for a few fights

Euh, I am not sure whether we are playing the same game.
Its an RTS, not a realistism simulator.
4 Sep 2014, 06:51 AM

I find that is hard to succesfully steal enemy tanks to think that this feature is gamebreaking. And usually you can always destroy your own abandoned tanks if you think that your enemy will take it before you.

It just adds some spice to the game, and it is not as irritating as blizzards or mud. And sometimes is great to change the focus of the battle from VPs/Strategic points to an abandoned tank.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★