Login

russian armor

Questions about the RNG gods

There are many RNG G/gods:
Option Distribution Votes
53%
47%
Should the "G" in RNG G/gods be capitalized?
39%
16%
45%
How often do you pray to the RNG Gods?
22%
2%
6%
8%
22%
31%
10%
If you do pray, how do you pray to the RNG Gods?
25%
15%
6%
10%
21%
12%
4%
2%
6%
Total votes: 205
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
28 Jul 2014, 04:54 AM
Senior Editor Badge

First off, is there one supreme RNG God, or are their many RNG Gods. If yes to the latter, is the word "Gods" still capitalized?
If I pray to the RNG Gods/gods/God, may I still take communion at mass every Sunday? (If you are a Protestant, I do not want your input. Sorry). Will I go to hell for praying to the RNG Gods/gods/God?
Is there a certain ratio of the amount of squad wipes or game losses I must make as unintended sacrifice to the RNG Gods/gods/God for me to feel their presence? Is the ratio exclusive to some things? Like, Grenadier wipes from ISU-152 count, but TM-35 wipes do not (because my men were being stupid and standing in jerk circle, holding hands going around a wooden fence and crossing a road)?
I have two positive experiences with the RNG God/gods/God that I recall:
1) Kholodny Ferma Winter, during a blizzard; a G43+MG42 gren squad behind the green wall in the middle (from left base) wiped a full health sniper team advancing over red cover and had just come into view. I heard two G43 shots, then saw two rolling bodies opposite them at the intersection (by the felled logs as light cover, 30m or so away.
2)Full health P4 vs. T34/76 in the southwest of Langreskaya Winter... This must have been in April when the T34 could actually damage things heavier than a 222 scout car. My P4 got 3 shots off on the T34 when the last two of the T34s shots bounced; either one of them could have killed the P4.

Please, take some time to honestly answer the questions:
28 Jul 2014, 05:59 AM
Donator 33

I deny the existence of the RNG god.
28 Jul 2014, 06:09 AM
Senior Editor Badge

I deny the existence of the RNG god.

Your rank must be pretty low, then. In the 40,000s? It's a shame. I hardly ever pray, but I acknowledge them so I do half-decently...sometimes. (No offence intended)
Nothing like kicking off a loss streak with 2 1v1s against Cataclaw and VonIvan ;)
28 Jul 2014, 07:04 AM

Sacred RNG should be considerd a singular entity. There is no skill just the mercy of RNG.
No there is no sacrifice you can make ingame for to appease glorious RNG since the outcome of the game will always be in the hands of Sacred RNG.
RNG isn't just ingame, from the placement of the planet in a habitabel zone, to evolution to the fact that your parents met, all is made possible by RNG. Praise RNG for all of your existance.

Idk how Sacred RNG will punish you for worshipping other (false
) idols but be sure RNG will not be on your side if you do. Well barring other the other two parts of any Gamers prayers, Gaben and the Platform.

Accept that you are powerless to change the outcome of games or your life and give yourself up completly to the Mercy of Sacred RNG, follow the leadership RNGs prophet Gaben and you shall have happiness in life.

There is but RNG. Glory to RNG, Gaben is love Gaben is life. RNG is all.
28 Jul 2014, 09:55 AM
Donator 33

Yes my rank is approximately around there, due to my personal failings for which I bear full responsibility. But we have the capacity, through sheer force of will and tireless self improvement, to overcome our deficiencies and fully realize uninhibited self expression. On that day we will laugh at those who limit themselves with this imaginary notion of a so-called god.
28 Jul 2014, 10:13 AM
Donator 22

I pray to the RNG god, I admit, if only because I've seen those who complained about him be forsaken.
28 Jul 2014, 14:43 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

When the RNG Gods gives you duplicated warspoils, they are testing your fate on them.
28 Jul 2014, 16:35 PM

Sacrifice orphans for a better chance at a commander.
28 Jul 2014, 16:48 PM

Call me an atheist but I prefer to think of "RNG" in terms like "bullshit".
28 Jul 2014, 16:52 PM

RNG doesnt care about sacrifice or prayer.

Einstein said "God doesnt play dice", but RNG dont give fuck about that.

RNG rolls dem dice.
29 Jul 2014, 01:00 AM
Senior Editor Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jul 2014, 16:35 PMJ1N6666
Sacrifice orphans for a better chance at a commander.

Lololololololol I never thought of that. A worthy use of noble orphans.
29 Jul 2014, 01:45 AM

Lololololololol I never thought of that. A worthy use of noble orphans.

Read that as nubile orphans. Still appropriate.
29 Jul 2014, 02:00 AM

It all doesn't matter. If you could change anything by prayers, it would stop being random. Humans can't fathom the random greatness of the RNG God(s). (Singular or plural is also up to chance)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★