Login

russian armor

What is up with the Okw

27 Jul 2014, 14:47 PM

Hello you know me from topics like "What is up with the 203mm B4" and "What is up with the Panther"

I played I think 10 Games in the last days and ever I am suprised how op some units are.
I will list now some interesting german units.

First: The Stuka zu Fuß!! What is up with this rocketlauncher ??? You know the Ami consists of Infantery. And this Stucka ( After 10 min on battlefield) is like an offmap 200mm arty strike. No joke. I know the Katyusha is op too, but this Stuka is twice stronger. In every game you meet this "superblaster". The russian is able to counter the stuka but the Ami ? How can the Ami counter this very mobile "superblastergocart in the early 20 min? Forgot the Bazooka, this "superblastergocart" is ever covered and if it isn´t it is fast enought to escape.

But this is okey if there werent some more interesting german units.

So for example the "Puma"

The Puma isn´t op !! But he is already at min 6:30 on the battlefield. What is this ?? wy so early?
At this time the Ami is able to organise some Bazookas but if you do this your inf. isnt able to counter Okws inf, because without an B A R you have no chance to do that. And the Puma will rape your abulance car or M5 flack truck in 10 sec.

The next interesting german units " the Kübelwagen in consideration to the heroic pioneers"

I have 3 shooter squads and there is one Kübelwagen and in 6 sec. the shooters are pinned. WTF ??? And when the Okw builds 2 sturmpioneers you are lost. One pio squad repairs the Kübelwagen and the other one Kills the pinned shooters (and all this is min 2). Generally those Okw pios are soooo heavy ... wy ?? In short and medium distance you cant beat them with an shooter unit and on long distance the shooters are useless. And if you try it the pios run into your cover and crush your shooters... where as the ami pioneers can´t hold there own weapons ...

Last but not least What the fuck is up with this infrared car and Stg 44 with infrared scanner ???? Who listened there to hitlers dreams in 1945 ???? Are you sick relict ?? . So if we bring fanfiction into the game okeyyy but where is the Ami infrared M5 halftrack ??? Or maybe we get an Atomic bomb. No, realy, where is the fairness in this concept ?? The infrared scanner finds your inf. position and the Stuka kills them all what is this ??? Maybe the germans get an Horten stealth bomber as an doktrin xDDD And this Sector arty wy she can bomb allied areas ??? What is this ???

This is simply not fair .There is an reason wy 80 % plays the Axis ...

27 Jul 2014, 14:51 PM

27 Jul 2014, 14:52 PM

RAGE!

You can´t say more ?? poor xDD
27 Jul 2014, 14:55 PM

Awww, did someone stuka your riflemen blob? How cute.
27 Jul 2014, 14:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jul 2014, 14:55 PMLAconic
Awww, did someone stuka your riflemen blob? How cute.

No thats not cute thats simply imba :DD
27 Jul 2014, 15:00 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

27 Jul 2014, 15:14 PM

Congratulations for being possibly the only person in the game who thinks the Kubelwagen is op.
27 Jul 2014, 15:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jul 2014, 14:47 PMChris
There is an reason wy 80 % plays the Axis ...

yes and the reason is people like Nazy Germany era stuff, deal with it!
27 Jul 2014, 15:22 PM

Permanently Banned
Guys, maybe you come up with arguments or simply stay away?

It's right. Especially in team games the allies are on the backfoot everytime while the german can choose how they wish to play. The issue with the bazooka / BAR and the early Pumas is a great example for this.

Edit: This thread is a perfect example where the Mods and Admins have to punish these non sense posts!!!
27 Jul 2014, 15:26 PM

Guys, maybe you come up with arguments or simply stay away?

It's right. Especially in team games the allies are on the backfoot everytime while the german can choose how they wish to play. The issue with the bazooka / BAR and the early Pumas is a great example for this.

Edit: This thread is a perfect example where the Mods and Admins have to punish these non sense posts!!!

Allies are not always on the back foot. Ami early game is strong.

Bazook is 15 fuel and 2 will counter a puma very well.

Puma costs much more than bazooka.

About Stuka za Fuss I can agree it's a bit powerful. Still, it can be dodged if you listen for it.
27 Jul 2014, 15:34 PM
Senior Caster Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jul 2014, 15:14 PMCruzz
Congratulations for being possibly the only person in the game who thinks the Kubelwagen is op.

Pretty much. If a Kubel pins three of your squads then you shouldn't just select your three squads and attack move. Blob less. This will help vs the Stuka, too...
27 Jul 2014, 15:38 PM

wy?

I don't even know where to begin, so i don't.
27 Jul 2014, 15:40 PM

not to say the least are the retardedly op isu and is2 when soviets have 100% fuel, last 3 2 v 2 at games have been vs 9 isus 3 is2,6 isu and 3 is2... i mean and people cry over unblanced okw vs allies? oh please.
27 Jul 2014, 15:41 PM

i think its time to have 1 heavy armor per player and nothing else. absolutly unbearable vs 7 isus in 1 game...
27 Jul 2014, 15:57 PM

Permanently Banned
not to say the least are the retardedly op isu and is2 when soviets have 100% fuel, last 3 2 v 2 at games have been vs 9 isus 3 is2,6 isu and 3 is2... i mean and people cry over unblanced okw vs allies? oh please.

If the enemy can call more than 1 ISU in a game, you did something terribly wrong.
27 Jul 2014, 15:57 PM

i think its time to have 1 heavy armor per player and nothing else. absolutly unbearable vs 7 isus in 1 game...

I am talking about Amis
27 Jul 2014, 15:58 PM

Allies are not always on the back foot. Ami early game is strong.

Bazook is 15 fuel and 2 will counter a puma very well.

Puma costs much more than bazooka.

About Stuka za Fuss I can agree it's a bit powerful. Still, it can be dodged if you listen for it.

Fuel and then 60 Muni each
27 Jul 2014, 18:09 PM
Patrion 14

Is it true that the Vet 5 IR halfie gets a plasma cannon?
27 Jul 2014, 18:11 PM

Is it true that the Vet 5 IR halfie gets a plasma cannon?

No one knows.

No allied soldier returned from the encounter alive.
27 Jul 2014, 18:12 PM

ISU-152 is probably the shittiest superheavy tank in the game and gets solo'd by a Panther.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★