Login

russian armor

Replay section

26 Jul 2014, 20:33 PM

Hey guys, first let me say you guys are doing a great job with this site, much appreciated.

I'm curious to know what are the plans for the replay section? Feels like so much more can be done to improve the section.

For the most part, the features that are on GR would be great.

Thanks

warhawks
26 Jul 2014, 21:02 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Seb
26 Jul 2014, 21:21 PM
Admin Black Badge

Just using this topic to add that players and armies are currently missing due to a change with latest patch. I made the choice to ignore them until a fix instead of not allowing replays altogether.
26 Jul 2014, 22:36 PM

For the most part more search options, like by player, map, game type (1v1, 2v2, etc.)

When it comes to watching replays, I use it to learn, so I am always looking for the top players. So, if there is a way to indicate that a replay has top player in it what would be awesome. Much like the "expert" replays on GR. While I know CoH2.org doesn't have experts, something to establish high level players would be a nice feature.

Thanks guys!
27 Jul 2014, 09:34 AM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

As I said on another thread we could make a public votation for tourney winners to ask if their replays should be marked as "Expert" (or another term is fine too) so that people could see them better.
12 Aug 2014, 09:16 AM

hi all, new to this site and new to COH2....

I´m replying here in order to not open a new thread....

Is there any plans to improve replay section??? right now is not so usefull....in my case at least...

In the past I played COH1 and I used to get lots of replays from GR site. In that well-known site for all of you, the replay sections have some really usefull filters....You can search for only 1v1 replays, or only USF VS WHER 1v1 replays, or just replays uploaded from a particular user.

Here, you never know if you just downloaded a 1v1 rep, or any other kind of game...you don´t know if you are getting a USF VS OKW or any other match...

Yeah sometimes you can see this info in the uploader´s comments but this doesn´t happen every time...

Dont get me bad, this site is great, maybe the best one related to COH2, but this section is not as great as it could be.

Maybe a simple form to be filled by the uploader, where they have to say the type of game (1v1, 2v2....), the factions involved and the user names could do the trick for us....

Just curiosity, because when I was playing COH1 long time ago, I used to check tons of replays from pro-gamers in order to learn a bit how to play in a more competive way....It could be great if we get something similar here at COH2.org.

Excuse my bad english, and congrats for this great site.
22 Aug 2014, 01:08 AM

BUMP!
I just want to add my approbation on the fact that the replay section absolutly need some work.

Why dont they checkout the gamereplay one http://www.gamereplays.org/companyofheroes/
22 Aug 2014, 12:50 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

BUMP!
I just want to add my approbation on the fact that the replay section absolutly need some work.

Why dont they checkout the gamereplay one http://www.gamereplays.org/companyofheroes/

Welcome to the board, PourLePeuple :)

Rest assured, all the Black and Red Badge Admin here come from GR.org, and are therefore well aware of the replay site to which you draw attention.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★