Login

russian armor

Commander Loadouts

25 Jul 2014, 01:10 AM

Now that the rare OKW commanders have become more widely available thanks to Relic, I thought we could have a discussion about which 3 are the best choices for a flexible, automatching loadout.

As a 1v1 player who owns all 6 commanders, I am currently taking Luftwaffe, Scavenge and Elite Armour. I feel like at least 1 MG34 commander is a must, and Luftwaffe ground forces just has a bit more to offer. Specifically, Fallschirmjagers are probably my favourite infantry unit in the game, especially now that the munitions change means their grenades are less painful to use. Scavenge is really nice for the early game, with Infiltration Grenades and Jaegers to lend an edge to the early game without having to expend fuel or large amounts of munitions. Later on, the Ostwind is extremely punishing towards the US, who largely rely on vetted rifles, and fills a gap for the OKW as an infantry-killer. Elite Armour is probably the one I'm least happy with, since it is insanely resource heavy and has essentially nothing to offer in the early game. However, in matches where you can get the upper hand in the early-mid game, the 2 P4s are an excellent finishing blow. Its good but situational, so I'm considering switching it out for Special Operations since STG-44 Obersoldaten seem really good post-patch.

So, what 3 commanders do you guys take, and for which game size?

25 Jul 2014, 04:12 AM

Just need one more "The Harder You Fall" bulletins for maximum intimidation.

http://imgur.com/EBsE4sn

25 Jul 2014, 05:04 AM

i like scavenger, defensive, and breakthrough for my three commanders. for bulletins i use the one that gives Volks more resistance to suppression and the infantry reload/accuracy bulletins.
i mainly play 1v1s and 2v2s
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 45
unknown 9
Germany 8
unknown 4
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W