Login

russian armor

M26 Pershing

PAGES (9)down
3 Aug 2014, 17:01 PM

I 'm thinking that they could put in a Jumbo 76mm with very high frontal armor value (higher than tiger). the 105mm sherman currently isn't not tough from the front.
4 Aug 2014, 00:20 AM

Who wants to be stuck in the same strategy of massing riflemen, then building Shermans and Jacksons? Sure it's versatile, sure it's mobile, but it get's boring and repetitive. They will eventually need something to give US players different strategies to pursue.

Just because the US has a good, mobile AT platform, doesn't mean adding a Pershing is going to make them unbeatable. Their AT is only as strong as their opponents allow it to be. The addition of a Pershing will grant some longevity to their frontline.

^ This. USF gets boring after a while, it is only fun for so long to use the same strategies over and over again. Adding a Pershing will not make US invincible, nor will it ruin the balance. USF needs a heavy breakthrough unit, Pershing fits that roll well!
4 Aug 2014, 00:28 AM

I prefer to give the USA more air force commanders, the current one is just crazy on manpower, i mean wtf? It totally drains you and the fact you need spend 120 ammo to make paras useful means you cant airstrike.

They really need rework this com, it looks good on paper but is awful! The 2 drops you get are crap, i mean they cost the same as a manned team, so manning them costs more, building echelon with a drop is 160 more man power and then the drop is still 1 man short.............

Pershing wont really alter their play style, it will be late game and lose to other heavies, you need damage which the jackson provides, and mostly atgs, the USA atgs are sick!
4 Aug 2014, 00:32 AM

USF needs meat shields. Thats what a jumbo provides. USF does have decent firepower, but nothing to take the hits.
4 Jul 2015, 23:59 PM

USF needs meat shields. Thats what a jumbo provides. USF does have decent firepower, but nothing to take the hits.

Yeah.

Just add the M4A3E2 with the 76mm gun, a bit less powerful than the Easy Eight in the game but with an armor efficiency similar to the Tiger I and it will roll.

I think it's a good idea, and CoH never saw the Jumbo in his files instead of the Pershing so ... it will be cool :p
5 Jul 2015, 01:24 AM

why so necro
5 Jul 2015, 07:49 AM

Who the hell comes to this website, looks through the forums, scrolls past the fairly active thread about the Pershing on the first/second page, and then replies to a thread on the exact same thing that's just thirty days away from being a year old?

Whaaaaat.

PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight