Login

russian armor

How do you use Paratroopers?

24 Jul 2014, 09:30 AM

How do you use them? Their carbines are weak, admittingly I've never been able to upgrade them with any thing because they does before they get back. They're unfamiliar to me and I just need some tactics to utilise. What do you use them for, attack, support? I don't know, I just need to use them more. Any help appreciated :)
24 Jul 2014, 09:38 AM

with the lmg upgrade theyre basically the equivalent of obers. theyre your most elite infantry and after the paradrop insertion basically just a buff riflemen squad
24 Jul 2014, 18:08 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 115

With LMGs, they're obersoldaten. With thompsons, they're shock troops. At vet zero, they are weaker than their counterparts. At vet 3, they're way stronger than their counterparts.

So you'll have to babysit them a little bit while they build up vet, and after that you can use them as the elite infantry they really are.

Also, when playing with Juliet, he goes mechanized and gives me an M3. Thompson paratroopers inside an M3 is devastating.
Vaz
28 Sep 2014, 19:11 PM

I choose upgrade based on the layout of where they are fighting. If it's very urban I go for the thompsons and rural I go for the LMGs.
28 Sep 2014, 19:19 PM

Yes. Paratroopers are one of the few ways USF can compete in this game at the moment.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 50
unknown 26
Germany 11
unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %