Login

russian armor

Can anyone beat Expert US AI in latest patch?

23 Jul 2014, 21:38 PM

I'm not awful at coh2, but jeez. The AI gets 500+ mp to my +280 right from the start of the match. Fuel and Munitions are also increased.

The result is I'm facing tanks at 13 minutes when I have spent every mp and fuel on just staying alive. I didn't have this much trouble before. It feels, un-winnable at this point.

I know lots of people have said this before but jeez. I will post a replay when I figure out how all that works.
23 Jul 2014, 21:42 PM

Unless there is a choke point on a map, beating the expert AI is pretty hard. There is such a big difference between the Hard and Expert. Need Hard made harder, Expert made a little easier.
23 Jul 2014, 21:48 PM

when someone drops from a game is the AI expert?
23 Jul 2014, 22:11 PM

I find the USA expert AI the easiest of the bunch. All they make is a bunch of rear echelon troops and the few rifle men squads that they make are easily dispatched by an HMG and some grenadiers. The USA expert AI also has the strange tendency to use their ambulances as front line vehicles.
23 Jul 2014, 23:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jul 2014, 21:48 PMakula
when someone drops from a game is the AI expert?

No, it must be hard because it does try to push but it doesn't sit there like standard.

I don't think it is expert, because if it was you would notice your AI partner is suddenly rocking way more munitions and fuel units than you can field.

People would be happy to have their team mate drop =)
24 Jul 2014, 01:35 AM

I beat one Expert yesterday while testing Elite armor doctrine. On Blazing Lowland map, high res. It was pretty bombastic, but I kinda held on until the KT, then I parked it on the main front, and pushed with my vetted mini blob all the way to their base. Then I joined in with the KT and Pz4's, and it went bad day for AI. ;D
24 Jul 2014, 01:43 AM

Well it must just have been me- after getting absolutely stomped twice in a row, I tried again and beat the AI on expert twice. These were on Fayonville Approach map

The 3rd and 4th times were not NEARLY as hard. I was successful in holding their cutoffs and I think the lack of fuel and micro on the AI's part makes keeping a flak HT alive easy- thus holding the cutoff easier.

I swear those first two games seemed like a total joke. I can post the replay but honestly its not that interesting this time around. AI gets outflanked, cutoff, then base rolled.

24 Jul 2014, 07:50 AM
Donator 33

Since WFA they've changed it to make a lot of mistakes, more like a human. Even for a newish player it should be easy to beat because once you wipe a few squads it can't really do anything.
The only way it gets hard is if you let it build up freely, since the resource advantage will snowball.
24 Jul 2014, 10:38 AM

Imo after WFA the A.I. got easyr (all Factions). I beat them all with not that much effort. Befor WFA it was difficult but now, to easy!
I am not a pro but not a noob also. (Rank 1000 - 2000 in 1v1)
24 Jul 2014, 10:42 AM

I find the USA expert AI the easiest of the bunch. All they make is a bunch of rear echelon troops and the few rifle men squads that they make are easily dispatched by an HMG and some grenadiers. The USA expert AI also has the strange tendency to use their ambulances as front line vehicles.

okw is even more easy mode :D they build sturmtigers, but never activate its ability... they just use it as a very tanky mg platform xD
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★